TOS Position statement color coding P/L

2sureshk

Can you someone help with the setting to view the Position statement P/L in Green and Red . also if it is lose with (-) and profit with (+) symbol?

If there is an existing view or separate code available that would be much appreciated?

Thanks,
Suresh K

mc01439

2019 Donor
VIP
Can you someone help with the setting to view the Position statement P/L in Green and Red . also if it is lose with (-) and profit with (+) symbol?

If there is an existing view or separate code available that would be much appreciated?

Thanks,
Suresh K

It is under "Studies" called PositionOpenPL.

ahibbitts

VIP
My question is about the "P/L Open" on the Monitor tab. to describe my scenario lets say I open a position on Monday for $100 and each day my position makes $10 in the "P/L day" column so on Friday I'm showing $10 in my "P/L/ Day" and $50 in my "P/L Open" but as soon as I close my position the "P/L Open" goes to $0.00. I would like to be able to just get any idea each day of what I made or lost. I know the positions go away overnight I would just like to see something at least at the end of the trading day to say I made $50 or I lost $50. I am wondering if this a missing column I can add or maybe a custom column that I could calculate it for a rough idea as where it is, I know there are fees I'm just looking for rough idea at the end of the day.

rad14733

VIP
@BrazucaNY What you are asking for would be somewhat difficult, but not impossible... The issue is that even though there is currently a P/L Open column already, it cannot be edited... It also cannot be referenced in a Custom Column... Therefore, the P/L Open would need to calculated manually... I, personally, don't have the time or desire to give it a go but perhaps one of our members will be able to assist you...

Oh, and welcome to the forums... ;) (y)