TOS Position statement color coding P/L

2sureshk

Can you someone help with the setting to view the Position statement P/L in Green and Red . also if it is lose with (-) and profit with (+) symbol?

If there is an existing view or separate code available that would be much appreciated?

Thanks,
Suresh K

mc01439

2019 Donor
VIP
Can you someone help with the setting to view the Position statement P/L in Green and Red . also if it is lose with (-) and profit with (+) symbol?

If there is an existing view or separate code available that would be much appreciated?

Thanks,
Suresh K

It is under "Studies" called PositionOpenPL.

giorgio

Hi guys,
I'm looking for what seems to be a simple indicator: Displaying the closed PnL on a chart. Is that possible?

BrazucaNY

Hello,

I am new here, thank you all for all the work you guys do.

question..
Can someone help me with a custom script to show P/L Open green or red? on the watchlist.

Thank you..

I don't know how to post a pic yet. :(

;)
New to investing: number of months or years = 3 months
New to ThinkorSwim: yes
Timeframe / Style of Interest: Scalp / Day Trade / Swing Trade / Long Term Investor / Get RICH Tomorrow = DAY TRADE AND SWING
Familiar with: STOCKS ONLY
Ever written a thinkScript? NEVER

rad14733

VIP
@BrazucaNY What you are asking for would be somewhat difficult, but not impossible... The issue is that even though there is currently a P/L Open column already, it cannot be edited... It also cannot be referenced in a Custom Column... Therefore, the P/L Open would need to calculated manually... I, personally, don't have the time or desire to give it a go but perhaps one of our members will be able to assist you...

Oh, and welcome to the forums... ;) (y)