TOS General layout suggestions (Please help)

lostmarxbro

Any suggestions to make my layout look more like Tradingveiw. My Layout doesn't even look functional of longer timeframes (looks like a straight line and I manually need to zoom in every time I switch). I'm actually considering shopping around even though I absolutely love the variety of indicators on TOS. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

rad14733

VIP
@lostmarxbro You didn't give us much information to go on and didn't provide an image so we're more or less running blind on helping... Have you tried Clicking on the Price Axis Settings icon in the upper right corner of your chart panel and Clicked on Auto by chance...??? That's the best I can offer with such limited information... For future reference, it's ALWAYS advisable to include an image of your problem or the problem code in question... Doing so helps us help you more effectively...

lostmarxbro

@lostmarxbro You didn't give us much information to go on and didn't provide an image so we're more or less running blind on helping... Have you tried Clicking on the Price Axis Settings icon in the upper right corner of your chart panel and Clicked on Auto by chance...??? That's the best I can offer with such limited information... For future reference, it's ALWAYS advisable to include an image of your problem or the problem code in question... Doing so helps us help you more effectively...