Tomsk Updated Status

markos

markos

VIP
@tomsk ,it has been a pleasure working with you and your trading partner. We'll hold down the fort while you head back home and attend to affairs.
We look forward to the time of your re-arrival. Family comes first. Your Mum raised a Good Man!

samiranadhikari

samiranadhikari

My condolences on the passing of your mom. May my condolences bring you comfort during this critical period in your life.

P

Playstation

VIP
My condolences to you and yours @tomsk. Hope you can get through this tough period.
I will never forget your help to me in this forum. Most of my set up has a "bytomsk".
Take care my friend.

J

Jim C

Just an update on my end. Three weeks ago, my mum passed, and since then I have been working on her estate to preserve her legacy. She had a sizable estate, over 30M. I have dropped all my trading, coding and other daily activities to concentrate on making sure that is well taken care of.

Currently I have about 80+ messages from this forum that I may not be able to respond to, as I expect to be literally out of action for the next 12 months, possibly more. Should anyone wish to reach me for anything quick, either @BenTen or @markos would know how to get in touch with me. Once I have some breathing room so to speak, I will then re-engage with you fine folks here.

Note to @Jim C I did not forget your request, it is in my pile of things to attend to
Tom, Don't even think about my request- please. Take care of yourself. Again- my condolences. Jim C

J

jwichman.stocks

@tomsk Condolences to you and your family. You and your family are in my prayers.

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
Warehouse
@tomsk I am so sorry for your loss and the family's pain. I hope this personal step in your life goes smoothly. Sending you and your family comfort and ease for this endeavor. Take care and be alert. 💛

J

jrchezz

Just an update on my end. Three weeks ago, my mum passed, and since then I have been working on her estate to preserve her legacy. She had a sizable estate, over 30M. I have dropped all my trading, coding and other daily activities to concentrate on making sure that is well taken care of.

Currently I have about 80+ messages from this forum that I may not be able to respond to, as I expect to be literally out of action for the next 12 months, possibly more. Should anyone wish to reach me for anything quick, either @BenTen or @markos would know how to get in touch with me. Once I have some breathing room so to speak, I will then re-engage with you fine folks here.

Note to @Jim C I did not forget your request, it is in my pile of things to attend to

J

jrchezz

My prayers are with you and will continue to mention your name until your return. Bro. Sanchez

Adeodatus

Adeodatus

Sorry @tomsk, prayers and sympathy, it takes time as life never returns to normal, may be more complicated, best graces to you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Indicators 1