Tomsk Updated Status

T

tomsk

VIP
Just an update on my end. Three weeks ago, my mum passed, and since then I have been working on her estate to preserve her legacy. She had a sizable estate, over 30M. I have dropped all my trading, coding and other daily activities to concentrate on making sure that is well taken care of.

Currently I have about 80+ messages from this forum that I may not be able to respond to, as I expect to be literally out of action for the next 12 months, possibly more. Should anyone wish to reach me for anything quick, either @BenTen or @markos would know how to get in touch with me. Once I have some breathing room so to speak, I will then re-engage with you fine folks here.

Note to @Jim C I did not forget your request, it is in my pile of things to attend to

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Sorry to hear about your mom @tomsk. I hope you're doing well, and please take care of yourself. Thank you for checking in with us. We hope to see you around soon.

zeek

zeek

2019 Donor
Sorry to hear that @tomsk Take care and we will look forward to see you come back here when you are ready.

H

hurricane5

2019 Donor
@tomsk My Deepest Condolences! Blessings to you and your family...

TroyX

TroyX

VIP
@tomsk Sorry for your loss man. i'll keep you in prayer.

horserider

horserider

VIP
My Condolences. Lucky to still have my Mom with me. I can only imagine your loss. Best wishes going forward.

T

tem2005

VIP
Sorry for your loss. Take care and wish you all the best and looking to see you soon

D

diazlaz

2019 Donor
VIP
so sorry @tomsk condolences to you and your entire family. all the best if there is anything you need we are here.

M

mashume

VIP
Family First, Always. Peace to you and those around you.

madeinnyc

madeinnyc

@tomsk My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your mom. It is never easy to lose a parent, no matter your age.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J MTF Bollinger Bands Updated for ThinkorSwim Indicators 1
N Chart Label to show Daily P/L Status (%) in real time Questions 1