Time and Sales Indicator for ThinkorSwim

blakecmathis

At 1:15pm today SPY was trading between $296-297. Also at 1:15pm on the T&S 504,256 went through at $298.25. How is this even possible considering the ask, bid, and market prices were still between $296-297 and not even relatively close to $298?

MBF

2019 Donor
blake, I noticed allllll kinds of shenanigans at 2:12 pm, $NVDA $DIS $NFLX $ROKU.
Those were the only ones I watched today but wth?!

Oh wait, you're in another TZ but yeah, weird.

YungTraderFromMontana

At 1:15pm today SPY was trading between $296-297. Also at 1:15pm on the T&S 504,256 went through at $298.25. How is this even possible considering the ask, bid, and market prices were still between $296-297 and not even relatively close to $298?
If I understand you correctly it was probably a dark pool sale, this means that the sale was done 24 hours before it is listed. This explains it https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dark-pool.asp

appplejack007

I just want to export Options Time and Sales into excel file for today's SPY options.
I've been searching for several hours to find an answer.
As far as I could see there's a no function to "Copy-to-Text" from TOS.
Is there any other workaround to this?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

murkr

VIP
Lately, I've been trading low float, high relative volume stocks and I notice when looking at the (Time and sales) every time I see a REALLY big order the market follows. So my question is,

Is there a way to create an indicator where I can enter a number "let's say 10,000" and I get a notification when an order goes through on the time and sales that is 10,000 or over?

Because sometimes the time and sales move so quickly it's hard to watch.

murkr

VIP
@BenTen Why do you keep throwing my threads into someone's random post.. This thread has nothing to do with my question. You're basically hiding my questions I'm trying to ask the community and I'm a VIP member. I will not be renewing when the time comes specifically because of this so you know.

If this would have had its own thread "like I intended" I would have probably learned that there is a way to do this. I had to post on reddit to get the answer...

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@murkr I moved your thread here in the hope that the answers already given in this thread will provide you with an answer to your question. Clearly, you couldn't see through it.

If you were able to find the answer elsewhere, for example, the Reddit thread that you mentioned here. Feel free to share your findings. I'll be more than happy to apologize and give your question its own thread back.