Someone selling our community indicators for thousands of dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OBW

Oh the irony. Members of this very forum post pirated copies of scripts that are for sale on other sites. Here's one example. Just stating that it came from another site so that you "give them credit" does not negate the act of piracy. I've had to file DMCA takedown claims against usethinkscript on three occasions due to having my work being illicitly posted.

If you feel strongly about the matter, do a whois lookup to find the right point of contact then file a DMCA claim for the software you own the copyright on.

Code:
Domain Name: thebeardedinvestor.net
Registry Domain ID: 2355740096_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/
Updated Date: 2019-01-26T19:23:18Z
Creation Date: 2019-01-26T19:23:16Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-01-26T19:23:16Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 5335 Gate Parkway
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32256
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9027492701
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 5335 Gate Parkway
Admin City: Jacksonville
Admin State/Province: FL
Admin Postal Code: 32256
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9027492701
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 5335 Gate Parkway
Tech City: Jacksonville
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Postal Code: 32256
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.9027492701
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns15.wixdns.net
Name Server: ns14.wixdns.net
DNSSEC: Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-09-03T00:59:33Z
RESULTSET-2
   Domain Name: THEBEARDEDINVESTOR.NET
   Registry Domain ID: 2355740096_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
   Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
   Registrar URL: http://networksolutions.com
   Updated Date: 2019-01-26T19:23:17Z
   Creation Date: 2019-01-26T19:23:16Z
   Registry Expiry Date: 2022-01-26T19:23:16Z
   Registrar: Network Solutions, LLC
   Registrar IANA ID: 2
   Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
   Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
   Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
   Name Server: NS14.WIXDNS.NET
   Name Server: NS15.WIXDNS.NET
   DNSSEC: unsigned
   URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2020-09-03T00:59:24Z

Last edited:
M

mbhullar

I intend to take this dude Kkaiser to court. Here's a sample of the code on Gan I wrote this thing from scratch. Show me one other person in the world who has written this. http://tos.mx/LWhMunj This is my work from scratch. Search the entire web and find out. All the code on my site is written by me. I am working with my attorney to press charges against this guy. Open the code, nobody has written this.

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
Deepman, lets be honest, it is not all yours. I suggested some of the code that you included in your UTS , that was taken from other authors. I have reviewed the code and much of it is taken from others like Mobius. Or they are studies already available that you have combined together. To be fair, you have done much to make the signals multi time frame and have customized a good lot of it. You do charge too much for other's work and if you charge at all it should be more affordable. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
M

mbhullar

This guy is selling our free usethinkscript for thousands of dollar on his blog. I think this is the same guy we had bid conversation last time over black flag. I feel very dishonest from this guy as a community member. https://www.thebeardedinvestor.net/shop

You are being warned I fully intend to take you to court. Don't sit and lie, I don't write scripts, these contain 1000's of lines of code. I have already posted one code that is on my Website go check with whosoever you lying POS and trust me I fully intend to follow up on this.

Deepman, lets be honest, it is not all yours. I suggested some of the code that you included in your UTS , that was taken from other authors. I have reviewed the code and much of it is taken from others like Mobius. To be fair, you have done much to make the signals multi time frame and have customized a good lot of it.

I have rewritten all of it, the concept of multi timeframes is mine, nobody has that concept. And whatever you suggested doesn't exist anymore.

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
@mbhullar So you no longer use the fama/mama cross in your code? MTF is not only yours at all. There have been books written on the subject and other sites are selling MTF indicators for a very long time.

Also, Mandeep, why did you remove the UTS for sale on your web site?

Last edited:
M

mbhullar

So you no longer use the fama/mama cross in your code? MTF is not only yours at all. There have been books written on the subject and other sites are selling MTF indicators for a very long time.

No I don't and I challenge you on it. :)

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
deepman, you will be trolled until restitution is made to many that you know. MOST IMPORTANT YOUR CODE DOES NOT WORK FOR PROFITABILITY

Last edited:
D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
I intend to take this dude Kkaiser to court. Here's a sample of the code on Gan I wrote this thing from scratch. Show me one other person in the world who has written this. http://tos.mx/LWhMunj This is my work from scratch. Search the entire web and find out. All the code on my site is written by me. I am working with my attorney to press charges against this guy. Open the code, nobody has written this.
why would you say you are going to take him to court? I have seen your code. I purchased your code. I paid money for this simple MTF code. It is not your invention. I have learned thinkscript since purchasing your product. There is nothing special here. This code already exists in the world. This is common. This is upon the backs of many before you. I am ashamed to say that I paid money for your code. However, it was before I knew better.

M

mbhullar

@mbhullar So you no longer use the fama/mama cross in your code? MTF is not only yours at all. There have been books written on the subject and other sites are selling MTF indicators for a very long time.

You sure you don't need new pair of glasses dude. Thousands of books have been written on Ichimoku Cloud, MACD, Moving Averages, RSI, VWAP momentun indicators, they are all standard indicators provided within TOS, Yes I use all of them and standard API's available to users on multiple timeframes. Also for your information the Mama/Fama code that I don't use the developer has given rights for people to use it as long as you place the credit.
why would you say you are going to take him to court? I have seen your code. I purchased your code. I paid money for this simple MTF code. It is not your invention. I have learned thinkscript since purchasing your product. There is nothing special here. This code already exists in the world. This is common. This is upon the backs of many before you. I am ashamed to say that I paid money for your code. However, it was before I knew better.

Of course and you hold grudges because the discord room members had you kicked out for obnoxious behavior because you showed up drunk in the room late at night. And did I hold a gun to your head to buy the code, you got it on your will. Of course the code is simple now, before you couldn't create a single scan by yourself and solicited my help on daily basis to help you out.

And if you gave me some code that is copyrighted then you are at fault for removing the headers. Either way any script you posted in the discord room that belong to someone else those were removed when you were removed from the discord room.

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
You sure you don't need new pair of glasses dude. Thousands of books have been written on Ichimoku Cloud, MACD, Moving Averages, RSI, VWAP momentun indicators, they are all standard indicators provided within TOS, Yes I use all of them and standard API's available to users on multiple timeframes. Also for your information the Mama/Fama code that I don't use the developer has given rights for people to use it as long as you place the credit.

Of course and you hold grudges because the discord room members had you kicked out for obnoxious behavior because you showed up drunk in the room late at night. And did I hold a gun to your head to buy the code, you got it on your will. Of course the code is simple now, before you couldn't create a single scan by yourself and solicited my help on daily basis to help you out.

And if you gave me some code that is copyrighted then you are at fault for removing the headers. Either way any script you posted in the discord room that belong to someone else those were removed when you were removed from the discord room.

mandeep,

Why do you continuously deny accusations of selling a product that does not belong to you? I do not hold any grudge against you personally. I do hold a grudge of you taking my money for purchasing your think or swim indicator that has not worked in the slightest. What you have done

Once I found out the developer had to be credited for using it I removed it. And I am happy to take you on anytime because you told me it's freeware.

I believe it is time for the world to see this code of the UTS before my name is wrongly besmirched.

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
mandeep,
Why do you continuously deny accusations of selling a product that does not belong to you? I do not hold any grudge against you personally. I do hold a grudge of you taking my money for purchasing your think or swim indicator that has not worked in the slightest. What you have done

I believe it is time for the world to see this code of the UTS before my name is wrongly besmirched.
You are a thief and accusing me of a falsehood

D

dinodotcom

2019 Donor
I have never posted any code that was requested to keep private and is not considered public. REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU SELLING THINKSCRIPT FOR PROFIT>, not me!!!

K

KKaiser

VIP
Hi @mbhullar

I am very new to trading and I don't intend to offend anyone. I sincerely apologize. I just checked usethinkscript and saw your threats to take me to court. I am sorry if I offended you and will never happen again.

Hope to learn from experts like you and others to be a good team player of this game and not a challenger.
Thank you,
Noob here.

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

Don't worry he is just a big talker, almost all of his scripts are hacked together from other openly available scripts and he has no grounds to take you to court on especially if you are apologetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.