Signal after consolidation

M

maddy

VIP
Hi,

Is there anyway to find the bull and bear confirmed signal after consolidation?

Thanks,
Maddy

T

tomsk

VIP
M

mmm777

2019 Donor
thanks. it is very good indicator , but scanner is just for uptrend, can you make one for downtrend.

M

maddy

VIP
@tomsk I added your script as a new study and added as a query for the scan as below. Is this correct?
I wanted to know if I need to add a condition or do reference any values?

It looks like I am calling just like function and sorting by callSizzleindx. Could you please help me with shareable scan?

T

tomsk

VIP
@tomsk I added your script as a new study and added as a query for the scan as below. Is this correct?
I wanted to know if I need to add a condition or do reference any values?

It looks like I am calling just like function and sorting by callSizzleindx. Could you please help me with shareable scan?

@maddy What I posted earlier was very specifically written as a scan and should be treated as such
The only time you would ever want to place it in a study is to determine the when the breakout would have triggered
When you do so, you place it in a lower study or you'd see squished lines on your chart

Otherwise use the actual ECI study that was posted in post #1 of that thread.
Hope this clarifies

M

maddy

VIP
@tomsk I am new to the platform and I think added your script as study and it seems to be wrong. Could you please let me know how to add your script as a scanning query?

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
Was there any kind of changes made to TOS in December because I no longer see the Thinkscript editor and the only way to load these custom scans is to load them as studies...am I wrong on this? I am not seeing anything about this in the TOS Scanner posted by @markos

T

tomsk

VIP
There has been absolutely no changes to the scanner. @markos has written an all comprehensive tutorial to use the scanner. If you still can't make any headway suggest you contact TOS support for a walkthrough. Forums such as these are not suited for a step by step walkthrough.

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
@tomsk I've read that section that @markos posted...and it is different or else I would not post such a question to begin with...The add filter portion has been moved to the side. Perhaps others that have the same inquiry as mine would benefit from an update to that questions. I don't see how my question where to find the ThinkScript Editor for the scanner automatically means that I need to call TOS for a walkthrough.