Scan for stocks with high ATR?

R

RPrado

Lifetime
Hi. I wonder if anyone has a scanner that identifies wide range ATR? The breakout indicator is very good for when I have selected a specific ticker. But I am looking to find stocks in wide range ATR in pre market. Thank you,

B

Brettser16

I was wondering if theres a scan that searches for stocks that have a high atr? Example shop has an atr of 18$ on the daily chart is there a way to search for one that's say atr 8 and higher? I have the script of it would help

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
I was wondering if theres a scan that searches for stocks that have a high atr? Example shop has an atr of 18$ on the daily chart is there a way to search for one that's say atr 8 and higher? I have the script of it would help
Hi Brett, here ya go. Also you can switch it to what you like. Tweak volume, ADX etc ...
https://tos.mx/OKmxgrM

T

tomsk

VIP
@Brettser16 Here is a scan for 2.5 times the ATR. Place the following code in the scanner.
I just scanned the S&P 500 using a daily aggregation and obtained 6 hits

def factor = 2.5;
plot scan = TrueRange(high[1], close[1], low[1]) >= Average(TrueRange(high[1], close[1], low[1]), 10) * factor;

Last edited:
wilmanv

wilmanv

VIP
Any script for ATR scan between values, sample: ATR between 3-10 daily. Thanks

wilmanv

wilmanv

VIP
@Brettser16 Here is a scan for 2.5 times the ATR. Place the following code in the scanner.
I just scanned the S&P 500 using a daily aggregation and obtained 6 hits

def factor = 2.5;
plot scan = TrueRange(high[1], close[1], low[1]) >= Average(TrueRange(high[1], close[1], low[1]), 10) * factor;
Thanks