Scalping Strategy with Flow Data (Currently Testing)

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for Friday 11/22/2019
MSFT
QCOM
SQ
TSLA
BYND
MA

C

cherif

Watchlist for Friday 11/22/2019
MSFT
QCOM
SQ
TSLA
BYND
MA
You mentioned $TSLA as one of the movers for 11/22/2019. Indeed it made a 20$ move post the e-pickup truck. My question is what exactly had moved overnight to make you decide it is a moving ticker ? Was it unusual volume ? And if so, were u able to determine direction?

M

MasterSteve

VIP
You mentioned $TSLA as one of the movers for 11/22/2019. Indeed it made a 20$ move post the e-pickup truck. My question is what exactly had moved overnight to make you decide it is a moving ticker ? Was it unusual volume ? And if so, were u able to determine direction?
Hi Cherif, it wasn't necessarily something that had moved overnight to make me decide that it was a moving ticker. I just look back at flow throughout the week and can see if there is a significant amount of action, which leads me to believe that there will be movement today. TSLA also had an event last night, which had pushed option interest this week into something interesting for today. We've tried to determine direction beforehand in the past, and have come up 50/50. The best way to determine direction is the day of and go from there.

C

cherif

Understood. In your opinion, was there any way to make notice of the dumping that occured to tesla today before hand?

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Understood. In your opinion, was there any way to make notice of the dumping that occured to tesla today before hand?
Well have you seen the truck? :)
In all seriousness, its kind of a crapshoot either way. In Tesla's past, these types of events more often than not have ended with it going down after a release. But anything can happen, if the truck unveiled was above wall street's expectations, this stock could opened at $370. Hard to say with Tesla, but in general, I usually buy the hype and sell the news.

M

maddog

MasterSteve: When I first joined I would get an email for your latest watch list. Has it been discontinued?
Thanks
Maddog

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@maddog Click on the “Watch” button on the top right hand corner of this page.

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for Monday 11/25/2019

MU
MRK
NFLX
NVDA

Reactions: MBF
B

big dawg

Happy Thanksgiving and would like to be on your daily alerts.

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for Wednesday 11/27/2019

DIS
JPM
SQ
BA

Caution: There will be less volume than usual going into Thanksgiving, so keep that in mind while trading. Take profits early!

N

NataUA

Hi MasterSteve, I have different than yours subscriptions. I would like to help in this study if it is feasible. Let me know if you need confirmations, analysis, any kind of research.

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Hi MasterSteve, I have different than yours subscriptions. I would like to help in this study if it is feasible. Let me know if you need confirmations, analysis, any kind of research.
Hi NataUA, what kind of subscription do you have? It would be helpful to have more people add to this, more information is useful.

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Friday 11/29/2019

I'm not sending out a watchlist for today because we will have a reduced volume in the market tomorrow. Market closes early tomorrow as well, I will not be watching any scalp plays. Stay safe.