Scalping Strategy with Flow Data (Currently Testing)

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for July 10th, 2020

DIS
FB
NFLX
SBUX
TSLA

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for July 13th, 2020

AMZN
BABA
BYND
COST
MSFT

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for July 16th, 2020

FB
GOOGL
QCOM
SPY
TGT
TSLA
WMT

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for July 17th, 2020

AAPL
AMD
BABA
BYND
COST
GS
MCD
NFLX
ROKU
WMT

A

AryanP

Hey @MasterSteve, thanks for the watchlist. I tried to scan for the blast off indicator and got a large list of stocks. I then remembered that you look at the unusual options flow and see which ones match and those will be on the watchlist. My question is do you look at each individual stock and their options flow? I tried doing that and it took a very long time since there were like 30 stocks to choose from.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@AryanP Steve is no longer using unusual options activity to filter out his result. What we're doing now is look for large-cap stocks, especially within the tech industry, and then post them here.

A

AryanP

@AryanP Steve is no longer using unusual options activity to filter out his result. What we're doing now is look for large-cap stocks, especially within the tech industry, and then post them here.
okay so you just build a watchlist with large cap tech stocks and scan within there?

M

MasterSteve

VIP
okay so you just build a watchlist with large cap tech stocks and scan within there?
Ben is correct. I'll limit the watchlist to the biggest movers if there are a lot that come up, or look at a few days back to see if there is a sizable enough move coming to filter out non movers.

M

MasterSteve

VIP
Watchlist for July 23rd, 2020

BYND
CRM
FB
QCOM
SHOP
TSLA
WMT