Reversal scanner for weekly

mikewest

VIP
Please forgive me I'm new and the scan i'm looking for is probably already here but I dont know the terminology to find it.
Looking for a scanner that studies the last 4 candles on the weekly chart. The 3rd red candle would close lower than 4th red candle, 2nd red candle close lower than 3rd red candle, 1st candle (Last) would open lower than 2nd candle but turned green and have above average volume on last candle.

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@mikewest Do you have a screenshot of this sort of pattern on an actual stock chart? I'd imagine you can easily build a scanner for this through the Candlestick Pattern Editor.

mikewest

VIP
The 3 red candles need to be lower close than week before then the green candle open lower than week before but turns green with higher volume than average

Last edited by a moderator:

mikewest

VIP
Yes, but the last arrow is wrong @ November. That candle does not open lower than the candle before

Last edited:

mikewest

VIP
yes im wrong so what i want is it has to open below previous low. the previous candle low was 322.6 so it would have to be lower than that. so change close to previous low? and then tell me how much i owe you Thanks

Last edited:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@mikewest I think this is what you're asking for:

Code:
# Weekly Reversal Pattern
# Based on the request of @mikewest
# Assembled by BenTen at UseThinkScript.com

def IsUp = close > open;
def IsDown = close < open;