Problem With Scan Results

esti0000

VIP
I seem to have an issue with all my Scans results where any ticker symbol starting with the letter above N is not displayed in the scan results. Is anyone else having this issue?

Morty

Thanks I thought of that I definitely have less results then what is in the "show" box
It may be due to the update.

I have some data, but I'm missing other data....... my account information (it's just blank - nothing there) & the OnDemand button is completely gone.
Contacted support via chat this AM & they said it's a server issue. I've seen reports on reddit where this is a somewhat common occurrence during an update weekend. So I am crossing my fingers it gets fixed before tomorrow's bell.....

esti0000

VIP
It may be due to the update.

I have some data, but I'm missing other data....... my account information (it's just blank - nothing there) & the OnDemand button is completely gone.
Contacted support via chat this AM & they said it's a server issue. I've seen reports on reddit where this is a somewhat common occurrence during an update weekend. So I am crossing my fingers it gets fixed before tomorrow's bell.....
Thanks Morty I also raised the issue with customer support through the platform and they said they are aware of it and working on it.