Opening Range Breakout Indicator for ThinkorSwim

T

thealphabreed

This is a great script @BenTen
However, it does NOT plot the same way as you mentioned.
I used the exact indicators as you mentioned and even removed extended hours.
1. I dont see the GREEN and RED zones.
2. I have also marked the lines with numbers so you can explain which is what

T

thealphabreed

@thealphabreed Read this comment and this comment.
That was helpful. Enabled the cloud.
But I still dont understand "Risk On ORL" and similar acronyms. What do they mean?
Also,if you look at FLDM chart Aug 26, the price never was in the breakout zones. It was largely in the Bull (green shadow) or Bear (red shdow) zones. How to trade LOng and Short then?

K

K_O_Trader

@BenTen Im looking for a label that can tell me the % of the open range top and bottom lines at any time frame, most notably 5 and 15 min

D

DAJEWA

VIP
@hhjani HI How did u get the price to show on your buy & sell signals ?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@DAJEWA Are you referring to the Supertrend bubbles?

D

DAJEWA

VIP
@BenTen Thought it was a script to ORB strategy to show Buy & Sell signals replacing the arrows.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@DAJEWA The ORB script from this thread does not include buy/sell signals. It must have been a different indicator.

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
I came across a very nice ORB study/zig-zag/video plus some labels I think it is worth sharing. This is a really clean but simple script.

https://tos.mx/8kSA2FW

Last edited:
W

weswhat

@BenTen Hate to ask, but when you have the time is there anyway you can edit the code to where it only shows the green & red zones and nothing else? Unless it's a lot of work of course. I'm assuming you just delete some of the text but I can't seem to figure out which ones. Thanks.

C

cay7man

VIP
Could this be used to signal R2G setups on top in 5 min time frame?

V

vince92615

VIP
@BenTen How to remove 'RO' ‘1st T’"2nd T" like those bubble, I just need the line is fine,
I tried to uncheck the show plot, but those bubbles still sitting on the chart. since i'm using 4*4 small side chart, these bubbles takes lots of space from the chart. thank you

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@vince92615 You would need to modify the code, specifically looking for AddChartBubble in your script.

V

vince92615

VIP
@BenTen I have 0 knowledge in coding ;( is there any way you can tell me what needs to be removed?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@vince92615 I did. Just pull up the code from your script. Look for any line that starts with AddChartBubble and remove it.

For example:

Code:
AddChartBubble(bar == HighestAll(crossUpBar), ORLriskUP, "RiskON ORH", color.green, no);