Label that shows which exchange a stock is trading on

zeek

2019 Donor
Wondering if it's possible to create a chart label that shows which stock exchange a stock is trading on? (NASDAQ, NYSE or AMEX)

rad14733

VIP
Wondering if it's possible to create a chart label that shows which stock exchange a stock is trading on? (NASDAQ, NYSE or AMEX)
On my charts the exchange displays at the top where the timeframe is displayed... There is no Thinkscript Function that returns Exchange...

zeek

2019 Donor
On my charts the exchange displays at the top where the timeframe is displayed... There is no Thinkscript Function that returns Exchange...

Ok, that's too bad. Yes, i know it's already displayed but i have my charts pretty compressed which makes it not visible.

rad14733

VIP
Ok, that's too bad. Yes, i know it's already displayed but i have my charts pretty compressed which makes it not visible.
In reality, that exchange is only showing which exchange the security is listed on... However, that security might trade on several exchanges throughout the duration of a single candle so the exchange is moot in the grand scheme of things... 💡