• Get $30 off VIP with code SUMMER30. Ends July 27. Happy trading!

Is there a good pivot indicator?

mcart13

Hello!

I've been looking around and have found a lot of different useful scripts, obviously, when it comes to trading and detecting trends etc. I was wondering with some of the more seasoned traders here, do you have a "Pivot Script" for trends that would be useful in the 1, 3,or 5min time frame? A certain one I'm looking for can be useful in the longer term charts as well, however. Most of the ones I see are used for longer term trades.

Here is an example of one that I just can not find the script for online but have a screenshot of from a friend.

Tw1vQSr.png

Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you so much

Last edited:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
You asked me this via private message few hours ago. Earlier it was about the arrows in the picture. But now you’re asking about a pivot indicator using the same image. Not sure what you’re looking for exactly.

mcart13

You asked me this via private message few hours ago. Earlier it was about the arrows in the picture. But now you’re asking about a pivot indicator using the same image. Not sure what you’re looking for exactly.
I'm sorry I may be using the wrong terminology here. Is that not a pivot script? Whatever the correct term for a flip in the overall trend like pictured would be.