How to Delete a ThinkorSwim Watchlist Column

mini

When I want to import the column script by the sharing link, it shows that I have too much custom quotes. May I ask how to delete the old watchlist column script from ThinkorSwim that I will no longer needed?

mini

Sorry, I find the Custom Quotes, but I didn't find the way how to delete the custom script. When I try to right click to find the "delete or remove", it didn't show up. What do I need to do? THANK YOU!

mini

Every time I import the share thinkscript quote, and I choose the old column script that I want to replace, but after I apply, it still show the old column script not the new one. That's really frustrating.

tjlizwelicha

VIP
Hello Everyone. I am trying to copy and paste a thinkscript to my watchlist "custom quote." However, I have no more available custom quotes. Can someone explain how to delete custom quotes that I have used for prior thinkscripts to paste new thinkscript? Thanks.

rad14733

VIP
Hello Everyone. I am trying to copy and paste a thinkscript to my watchlist "custom quote." However, I have no more available custom quotes. Can someone explain how to delete custom quotes that I have used for prior thinkscripts to paste new thinkscript? Thanks.

Just delete the existing code and copy over... I Copy my code into the Clipboard, open the Custom Column, Hit Ctrl+A to highlight existing code and then hit Ctrl+V to Paste and overwrite... Then save as usual, after renaming and verifying timeframe for aggregation... You cannot delete Custom Quotes... You get 20, or however many it is, and have to reuse them...

Last edited:

tjlizwelicha

VIP
Just delete the existing code and copy over... I Copy my code into the Clipboard, open the Custom Column, Hit Ctrl+A to highlight existing code and then hit Ctrl+V to Paste and overwrite... Then save as usual, after renaming and verifying timeframe for aggregation... You cannot delete Custom Quotes... You get 20, or however many it is, and have to reuse them...
Thank you so much. I have searched everywhere trying to figure this out. Thanks.