HOT ZONE - RSI with IV Percentile: Buy Stock or Sell Put Options Signal

T

Thomas

Yes, @Chewie, my point was everything fine,..I was interested in guidance of what you have traded, time frame, I see you mentioned hourly,....just little instruction.

chewie76

chewie76

VIP
Yes, Chewie, my point was everything fine,..I was interested in guidance of what you have traded, time frame, I see you mentioned hourly,....just little instruction.
I like looking at the 30 and hour timeframe. When in a hotzone, there is heavy selling pressure. It will eventually reverse. Lots of times you find something in a hotzone all day showing on the 30 or hour. I'll take the trade. The very next day it typically reverses and is higher. I close the trade the next day. Do not have an expectation that the reversal will continue. I've seen it where it will pop out of the hotzone, but will then continue further down. That's why I take the profit quickly. Hope that helps.

T

Thomas

I like looking at the 30 and hour timeframe. When in a hotzone, there is heavy selling pressure. It will eventually reverse. Lots of times you find something in a hotzone all day showing on the 30 or hour. I'll take the trade. The very next day it typically reverses and is higher. I close the trade the next day. Do not have an expectation that the reversal will continue. I've seen it where it will pop out of the hotzone, but will then continue further down. That's why I take the profit quickly. Hope that helps.
Super info, exactly what I was looking for, when things are presented, yes, everyone views it their way, but there's experience in what was discovered and how it was reacted to. Thanks...

A

ainagm

VIP
Hi @chewie76 , would you please advise the name of the indicator in scripts in upper left corner of your screen "Stage Deceleration"?

btw, do you know how to insert pictures from desktop here? i tried to copy paste here it didn't work

C

CD77

VIP
@BenTen or @chewie76 or anybody that may know. what am i missing? i know Chewie76 had told someone to turn the settings on but i think they are unless i'm missing it?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@CD77 Which code did you add? I didn't have any issue when adding the code from post #1.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@CD77 No problem here. Added the second code like you mentioned.

If you used the shared link and it doesn't work, maybe try to import the indicator manually like I did.

C

CD77

VIP
@BenTen Thanks for your help BenTen. I don't know what the heck was going on. I copied/pasted the code manual numerous times, messed with it, deleted it, opened shared code numerous times. Of course, after you messaged and said its working i tried it again and it worked........ sorry for the hassle! in business now.

MayamanMarne

MayamanMarne

VIP
@chewie76 Would you mind sharing the scan for hot dots? I was not getting anything with my scan?
Same in mine.. @chewie76 it does not show up Dots, i redownload many about 3 times the link you share but same results no dots are showing.
Kindly help us..Thank you so much..

C

CD77

VIP
I think i figured out a lot of my initial problem with viewing the indicator. pull up a ticker like BenTen had in his image, HD or a large cap stock. When i did that it worked fine and showed all the indicators. I had low floats on mine. Seems like some of the low floats don't register on the hotzone indicator. Just a theory but it's something i've noticed as i've messed with it.