H/L 2$ Candles indicator

kharbi

VIP
Hello everyone... Can anyone, if possible, create an indicator that creates a signal or a line on the high and low on the chart, if the following conditions are met:

- If the length of one, two, or three candles is >= $2.. (Note: the number of candles should not exceed 3).

Since I am currently doing a study based on that, after fulfilling the condition, I set Fibonacci and wait for prices to bounce back at 38%, 50%, or 61%, and then I enter according to the trend and my target is 100%. The results were fantastic (5 min spy).

Thank you all

Shared Chart Link: http://tos.mx/XmoyEyN

7oG8ME5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Hello everyone... Can anyone, if possible, create an indicator that creates a signal or a line on the high and low on the chart, if the following conditions are met:

- If the length of one, two, or three candles is >= $2.. (Note: the number of candles should not exceed 3).

Since I am currently doing a study based on that, after fulfilling the condition, I set Fibonacci and wait for prices to bounce back at 38%, 50%, or 61%, and then I enter according to the trend and my target is 100%. The results were fantastic (5 min spy).

Thank you all

7oG8ME5.png

This plot the...

SleepyZ

VIP
Lifetime

Thank you all

7oG8ME5.png

This plot the high/low, price_bubbles and fibs. You can control at input count how many of these groups plot.

The image is of from your chart with the code below plotting the last 2 groupings (input count = 2)

[Edit: changed $2 criteria from a hard code to an input diff
Also noticed that you have items checked on the left side under chart settings, price axis. It is best to uncheck these.
Screenshot-2022-11-24-153750.png

Ruby:
input count = 2;
input diff  = 2;
def r = (Highest(high, 3) - Lowest(low, 3));
def h = if r >= diff then Highest(high, 3) else h[1];
def l = if r >= diff then Lowest(low, 3) else l[1];
def hbar = if r >= diff then 1 else 0;
def lbar = if r >= diff then 1 else 0;

def dataCounth = CompoundValue(1, if hbar[1] == 0 and hbar then dataCounth[1] + 1 else dataCounth[1], 0);
plot hh = if HighestAll(dataCounth) - dataCounth <= count - 1 then h else Double.NaN;
hh.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
hh.SetDefaultColor(Color.CYAN);

def dataCountl = CompoundValue(1, if lbar[1] == 0 and lbar then dataCountl[1] + 1 else dataCountl[1], 0);
plot ll = if HighestAll(dataCountl) - dataCountl <= count - 1 then l else Double.NaN;
ll.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
ll.SetDefaultColor(Color.CYAN);

input show_bubbles = yes;
input bubblemover_updown = 3;

AddChartBubble(show_bubbles and hbar[1] == 0 and hbar, hh + TickSize() * bubblemover_updown, hh, Color.WHITE);
AddChartBubble(show_bubbles and lbar[1] == 0 and lbar, ll - TickSize() * bubblemover_updown, ll, Color.WHITE, no);

plot fib1 = ll + (hh - ll) * .618;
plot fib2 = ll + (hh - ll) * .500;
plot fib3 = ll + (hh - ll) * .382;
fib1.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
fib2.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
fib3.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
fib1.SetDefaultColor(Color.WHITE);
fib2.SetDefaultColor(Color.YELLOW);
fib3.SetDefaultColor(Color.RED);

Last edited:
Solution

kharbi

VIP
This plot the high/low, price_bubbles and fibs. You can control at input count how many of these groups plot.

The image is of from your chart with the code below plotting the last 2 groupings (input count = 2)

Also noticed that you have items checked on the left side under chart settings, price axis. It is best to uncheck these.
You are amazing.. I will give it a try... Thank you very much 😁(y)

kharbi

VIP

After the first experience, the indicator works very well. But I found some problems and it is possible that it is my fault because I did not explain accurately ..

-I found overlap between trading sessions. Can each session be separated from the other? ? (as in picture No. 1)
-Is it possible to show the Fibonacci ratios in the case of ups and downs?
-One of the most important conditions of the study is that the two or three candles are of the same type, i.e. 3 green candles, i.e. its closing is higher than its opening, and vice versa with bearish candles. Which should be sequential .. (as in picture No. 2)

BYXze0z.png

YI85LKT.png