Find 60% S&P stocks trading above 21 SMA

2sureshk

Hi all

Is there a chart/$Symbol available on TOS where we can see 50-60% of stocks above 21 SMA ..

This will help in taking long good place to take long

Any ideas dead or indicator details appreciated

Please do not post inputs as to search on google or other sites as I already looked.

Thx
Suresh K

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HighBredCloud

VIP
What time frame are you referring to? Here's what I know about TOS especially when you're scanning for crossovers...They are always late by at least 2-3 candles. So by the time you find stocks above the 21 SMA...odds are you're late to the party. What I found to work rather well is using a HULL MA scan on a daily chart at the end of the day...then making a watchlist from there for the next day.

2sureshk

I am looking for Daily and I see $S5TH on Barchart.com shows what I need .

Thx

2sureshk

What time frame are you referring to? Here's what I know about TOS especially when you're scanning for crossovers...They are always late by at least 2-3 candles. So by the time you find stocks above the 21 SMA...odds are you're late to the party. What I found to work rather well is using a HULL MA scan on a daily chart at the end of the day...then making a watchlist from there for the next day.
Any input to setup HULL scan for daily ?

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
I am unaware of the hull scan performance but the smi trigger revised by horserider study is spectacular at find the bottoms and tops Im using this on the 333t chart. https://tos.mx/CzCswXh