/ES Trading Strategy on ThinkorSwim

T

tem2005

VIP
@tem2005 Your setup should be saved automatically on ThinkorSwim server. There is nothing to do except installing the platform on your new computer and logging in. But just to be safe, you can click on the Settings option (top right hand corner) and then Save your workspace.
Got it thank you

M

mturtrader

@blakecmathis thanks for sharing your grid (#513). if i may ask a quick question please.. do the signals repaint? if they do, any other confirmation mechanism you use for entries/exits? please suggest

Last edited:
E

EeOm12

Good info. I’ve read most of the pages and it seems this is beneficial to those who day trade? Any idea of how it plays out swing trading < week holding?

blakecmathis

blakecmathis

@EeOm12 Pure scalping. No swing trades. No holding. In and out around 4 minutes or less.

S

sujaym

VIP
hello,

can someone help with the invitation to the discord channel?

Thanks,

C

cloud9

@blakecmathis , I am trying out this latest grid update (thank you so much for sharing it!) and noticed that the mountain color code chart on bottom left has a 2000 tick setting, while the chart above it is set at 1000 ticks. If the color is supposed to be used as a signal confirmation of the signals in the chart above it, shouldn't they both have the same tick setting ? And which color is supposed to be the signal confirmation … the turquoise ?

Thank you very much @blakecmathis . I do remember seeing that now o_O. So for a sell short signal, does the color confirmation have to be grey or fuscia ? And for a buy long signal color confirmation should be light blue ?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cloud9

@blakecmathis … What are the red hash marks above the price bars and green ones beow the price bars ? Do you find those useful for something ?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dolomick

@blakecmathis … What are the red hash marks above the price bars and green ones beow the price bars ? Do you find those useful for something ?

@blakecmathis when you zoom in, is there any way to make your upper chart zoom in tandem with the lower chart?