Custom Aggregation in scanner

Q

qaw

Does anyone know how to define a custom aggregation period for TOS scanner to work on. Eg, 2 days , 3 weeks or 4 months?

markos

markos

VIP
Does anyone know how to define a custom aggregation period for TOS scanner to work on. Eg, 2 days , 3 weeks or 4 months?
This should be in the question section. In the tutorial section there are answers to this. If you can't find it, please ask again with more detail of where you are looking as there are multiple places. Thanks.

T

tomsk

VIP
For scans and watchlists you are limited to the standard aggregation periods. However for charts, you can define your own aggregation period. As an example some time ago, I added the 195min aggregation to my charts via Settings > Time Axis

Q

qaw

So TOS does not support custom aggregation for scanners apart from those available from the dropdown menu. Thanks all for the response. one day

markos

markos

VIP
So TOS does not support custom aggregation for scanners apart from those available from the dropdown menu. Thanks all for the response. one day
At the top of the TOS window is an Education tab. Answers to that question can be found there. Sorry I can't help further.

Q

qaw

Oops didn't finish my sentence... One day maybe it will be possible.