Current Bar Volume Scanner

humanz27

VIP
Hello - I need help with a scanner where it scans the tickers where:

1. Current bar's volume (1M, 5M etc.) is greater than <value> .... value = 100,000 or 200,000
2. it should be able to scan After-Hours as well as Market Hours

any help or reference regarding this would be highly appreciated. thank you!

rad14733

VIP
@humanz27 If you know those very sparse criteria then you should have no problem adding those filters to a Scan... It's truly about as basic of a "custom" scan as you can get... Perhaps some time in the Thinkorswim Learning Center is in order... The How to Thinkorswim section is very educational and worth the time and effort to go through...

Here is how simple your request is... Take the time to learn... We're here to help with Thinkscript, not so much the Thinkorswim platform itself, although we will give out pointers...

I spot checked symbols with a bar volume label that I use on my charts and everything I checked was accurate... However, you will probably want additional filters for price range, etc...

93P6L4v.png

RVVdOLs.png

humanz27

VIP
@humanz27 If you know those very sparse criteria then you should have no problem adding those filters to a Scan... It's truly about as basic of a "custom" scan as you can get... Perhaps some time in the Thinkorswim Learning Center is in order... The How to Thinkorswim section is very educational and worth the time and effort to go through...

Here is how simple your request is... Take the time to learn... We're here to help with Thinkscript, not so much the Thinkorswim platform itself, although we will give out pointers...

I spot checked symbols with a bar volume label that I use on my charts and everything I checked was accurate... However, you will probably want additional filters for price range, etc...

93P6L4v.png

RVVdOLs.png
thanks a bunch!!!