Create a scanner for YungTrader's indicator?

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

Bad news, Hahn said he could try but it would cost over $1,000 and he couldn't guarantee a working scan. Because it's an online dealing I don't feel comfortable giving someone that much money for no guarantee that it can be done.

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

I said I would make separate scans but I've spent hours doing it before so I don't expect any spin on it to work unless we have a massive change is in the code. I appreciate your commitment but I really don't want to waste your time. If mashume delivers then I'll show you where we're at.

A

AKM001

VIP
I said I would make separate scans but I've spent hours doing it before so I don't expect any spin on it to work unless we have a massive change is in the code. I appreciate your commitment but I really don't want to waste your time. If mashume delivers then I'll show you where we're at.
Sounds good, No Problem. Thank you for your response.

YungTraderFromMontana

YungTraderFromMontana

Sounds good, No Problem. Thank you for your response.
I've learned my lesson with all of this, it sucks to put multiple days of research down the drain but I decided to work on a new scan with only 2 indicators. It should scan and I think I can get it to be a very good. Thanks all for our attempts at making the other one work.

A

AKM001

VIP
I've learned my lesson with all of this, it sucks to put multiple days of research down the drain but I decided to work on a new scan with only 2 indicators. It should scan and I think I can get it to be a very good. Thanks all for our attempts at making the other one work.
I can't thank you enough for doing so much and sharing with the community. Please don't be dishearten . No time is wasted, it is always utilized, on the bright side wisdom is gained on what does not work. :) Thanks again for all your help.