Column Color

T

Thomas

This is a direct scan from the indicator code, placed in a column. The column registers a "1" if true,.......I want a color added, green true, else gray. any help would be appreciated....

R

Robster021

VIP
Hi Thomas. Is this to add AMM scan to the watchlist column? I have been looking for something like this. How do I add this? Do I create the scan and save it as Five_Minute_Pop?
A color would be good. If AMM fires to the short it turns red and if fired to the long it turns green.

T

Thomas

This is a direct scan from the indicator code, placed in a column. The column registers a "1" if true,.......I want a color added, green true, else gray. any help would be appreciated....
Hahahahaha,.......this maybe isn't the greatest way to do it, but I did it and answered my own problem,.....https://tos.mx/AeIkYBL

T

Thomas

Hi Thomas. Is this to add AMM scan to the watchlist column? I have been looking for something like this. How do I add this? Do I create the scan and save it as Five_Minute_Pop?
A color would be good. If AMM fires to the short it turns red and if fired to the long it turns green.
Robert,......look at my #3

T

Thomas

You can have two columns,....one red, short, one green, long,....I changed aggregation to 30 Minutes,....it's an experiment, to see what comes around,.....be aware that may have to be changed back,....agg= five_Minute

T

Thomas

You can also just keep it with the original scan post I first pointed out, it generates a "1" or "0"......but background color better. IMPORTANT: from what I noticed,....because Mr. 5 Minute hasn't surfaced since his original post and I can't find it,.......the original symbol should be green on a daily, next, I added reversal indicator in indicator study, that should generate an "up," arrow, once those are true, then when the 5 Minute generates,......buy. After buying, if the market is trending up, let the movement dictate if the buy moves higher. I saw a couple symbols move alot higher after I bailed out of trade. You can either add a trail stop of daily movement or another form of stop. The "VolStop," is another on chart indicator I use on every chart,......your stop when green with volstop is slightly below the dot.........BTW,.......I included the chart with indicators, https://tos.mx/60DPOhG

T

Thomas

An Image of the five minute scan with the center column highlighted

T

Thomas

An Image of the five minute scan with the center column highlighted
The problem with this scan is, these choices are not MOMO choices,.....they seem to mainly be in a downtrend......

R

Robster021

VIP
Thank you
I'll test it at market open. To change to 3m do I only change the aggregation period or also something in the script?

T

Thomas

You should only have to change aggregation, this 5 minute indicator I changed to 3 minute, but only would display at 5 minute......