Best scan or script for Unusual volume or Anomaly

L

Likos

VIP
Been looking for a scan that targets unusual volume or anomaly. Finviz works but is delayed unless I pay for the elite version just to see pre/after/extended hours. -.o

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Likos You can use the current ToS scanner and set a minimum volume. If a stock exceeds that minimum then it will be added to your watchlist.

Last edited:
L

Likos

VIP
@BenTen Mind showing me where ? I'm not sure if I understand. I mean, it's nice it will be added to watch list but the watch list I have added of my own has way too many.

Last edited:
L

Likos

VIP
@BenTen Something like this. 😀 The bellow SMA 20% & 40% really work, especially not overbought exceeding 50-60%

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Likos You can create a custom scanner and have it saved as a watchlist. So whenever a new stock gets added or removed you can see it on the watchlist. Check this vid out.

Last edited:
L

Likos

VIP
@BenTen You sir... Deserve to be in my good will, once I have more funds in my bank xD <3

Last edited:
L

Likos

VIP
@BenTen While these are indeed awesome, it's primarily giving expensive stock and not the specified ones I'm looking (say $50 or less).

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Likos You can add a filter to set a minimum or maximum price per share.

Last edited:
L

Likos

VIP
@BenTen One more question xD All of these have helped tremendously scan properly now. For the app version, is there a script from showing in text overbought or oversold ?

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Likos Showing on the scanner or the chart?

Last edited:
L

Likos

VIP
@BenTen Chart. I'm 100% ok on scanning now <3

Last edited: