Best Reversal Indicator?

Drak

Hello guys, whats the best Reversal Indicator except the RSI Laguerre? (already use it)
-Drak

Solution
all you need is one that you have trust in, imo. that said, on the daily, i like stochastics k5 d3 better than RSI. wait for line to fall below twenty; buy when it goes back over. the longer it stays under 20 before the cross, so much the better.

signals are infrequent but often pretty good. i use it, with other things, mainly on 3x etfs. gots to look for ones were it worked well in the past, in order to have more confidence moving forward. see the white lines on the 2nd indicator in the pic below.

floydddd

all you need is one that you have trust in, imo. that said, on the daily, i like stochastics k5 d3 better than RSI. wait for line to fall below twenty; buy when it goes back over. the longer it stays under 20 before the cross, so much the better.

signals are infrequent but often pretty good. i use it, with other things, mainly on 3x etfs. gots to look for ones were it worked well in the past, in order to have more confidence moving forward. see the white lines on the 2nd indicator in the pic below.

Last edited:
Solution