B4 Balanced BB Breakout For ThinkOrSwim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pease let us know if you are enjoying the inductor. Thank you in advance.

B4 lower signals have become a staple on my chart. Thank you :) I've been using them with @Christopher84's candle colors (confirmation candles) because, on lower time frames, sometimes confirmation candles give a heads-up about direction change earlier than RSM candle colors.

Last edited:

Volatility Trading Range

VTR is a momentum indicator that shows if a stock is overbought or oversold based on its Weekly and Monthly average volatility trading range.

Download the indicator

B4 lower signals have become a staple on my chart. Thank you :) I've been using them with @Christopher84's candle colors (confirmation candles) because, on lower time frames, sometimes confirmation candles give a heads-up about direction change earlier than RSM candle colors.

I appreciate the B4 indicator very much! Thank you!

Here's this morning's Dow futures (5 min) to show you how I'm plotting B4 signals and confirmation candles.

That looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

I appreciate the B4 indicator very much! Thank you!

Here's this morning's Dow futures (5 min) to show you how I'm plotting B4 signals and confirmation candles.

That is wonderful to hear!

You are definitely finding some nice setups! Noticed that the channel on the CC Candles was red, letting you know price wasn’t breaking out, but instead it was breaking down off of the mean reversion. Excellent play!

You are definitely finding some nice setups! Noticed that the channel on the CC Candles was red, letting you know price wasn’t breaking out, but instead it was breaking down off of the mean reversion. Excellent play!

That is precisely why I like to plot that channel. It's very useful when price is approaching a resistance zone or important fib level. My most profitable setups lately are when I find confluence between your candle color and zone, and the B4 lower signals and MACD BB.

Last edited:
hello all new here been trading for about a year now have tried all many different indicators and copied the code from here and honestly super impressed, usually trade big stock options like amzn fb tsla and love how this script reacts!!!

have any of yall combined it with a automatic fib level script or know of any??

also confused how the madx line works

so far combined it with ahull moving average on top to help me out with direction and also using someone else's script that draws trend lines and uses the 50 ema as main driver for his gold or red candles

got stopped out today for taking a trade 5 minutes in

will wait for super mtf to go all red or green next time (my super mtf will not work in any time frame over 5 minutes any pointers?)

I do not have the Super_MTF indicator, but I suspect that you have the aggregate time period set to 5 min. If you change it to a larger aggregate time period it will work on larger time frames. When utilizing MTF indicators, its important to keep in mind that you can see lower or equal time frames in comparison to your aggregate time period for the indicator. In other words, a 5 min setting will not show up on a 10 min chart, but a 10 min setting will show up on a 5 min chart.

@jorge50505 I have an auto fib script but it's a custom one so I can't post it here. To be honest, I don't use it much. I tend to draw fibs between the overnight high and low or other bit of recent structure. You can click the Explore tab in the menu above to find some fib scripts that may suit you. Or do a site search for "fib" in thread titles.

I got stopped out today too. I had a nice winner, then gave half of it back on the 2nd trade. Too choppy for me so I quit while I was still ahead.

Agree with what @Christopher84 said above. That should resolve your issue with Super MTF. I no longer use it but it works fine when aggregation periods are manually adjusted.

Boy, the B4 nailed good entries on all 4 micro indices this morning! (Still trading micros while refining my strategy).

I was curious to try @Christopher84 's Confirmation Candles with the B4 this morning. I decided on the M2K because, if I interpreted the Confirmation Candles lower indicator correctly, it was firing long at the same time as the B4's FST and RSI_IFT. Also, price was crossing the 200, 50, and 21 EMAs.

I was hoping for a bigger run up, but that doji at the Mobius trend pivot was the beginning of the end. The Confirmation Candles lower indicator may be helpful for those struggling to find good exits with the B4. (I'm NOT asking for any changes to the B4!)

This is my first day playing around with a combination of the B4 and Confirmation Candles. First impression: I really like the combo!

What indicator are you using that paints the red and green box above and below your candles?

@guyonabuffalo Glad you are enjoying the B4. We appreciate your endorsement. Volume profile is great, but it’s even better to know at what level the volume profile will build B4 it happens.

@jorge50505 Thanks for using the B4, I am glad you are enjoying it!!!

@JCPantocrator Hope you are still liking the B4. Appreciate the endorsement. We have a whole trading system built now!

@Splinter, thank you for all the kind words and comments. I hope you are enjoying the B4! Happy Trading!

Awsome, glad you are having success. Love to hear a good report! We are improving it daily and I have some new add-ons about to be ready to release. Again thanks for using B4.

gDrRVaf.png

Although we try our best to explain, there has been a great deal of misunderstanding and many comments keep confusing everyone.

B4 indicator is going to stay free and it will never be a private/paid indicator.
What about the new Exiting feature and Add-Ons talked about here?
-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Indicator: Buy the Dip

Check out our Buy the Dip indicator and see how it can help you find profitable swing trading ideas. Scanner, watchlist columns, and add-ons are included.

Download the indicator