Adhara AI Indicator

bobbybones

So i was wondering if we could possibly reverse engineer this indicator. I don't know what its called but it looks cool and is said to have 65% accuracy. Its going for like $100 for monthly use as well on their website https://tickertocker.com/marketplace/leaders/adhara?tab=products . Sometimes they have live streams of it here : https://tickertocker.com/ If you scroll down a bit. I don't really know how its calculated and i don't really code so this is a super uphill battle for me and i was wondering if some of you talented people would help me out. Here is another youtube video on it

rad14733

VIP
@bobbybones As the name implies, that indicator, strategy, system, or whatever uses Artificial Intelligence which cannot be coded using Thinkscript... Without investigating I'd say they are selling a streaming trading service rather than supplying any form of code that leaves their servers... Either that or it's just a sales pitch to get into your wallet...

bobbybones

@bobbybones As the name implies, that indicator, strategy, system, or whatever uses Artificial Intelligence which cannot be coded using Thinkscript... Without investigating I'd say they are selling a streaming trading service rather than supplying any form of code that leaves their servers... Either that or it's just a sales pitch to get into your wallet...
Sales pitch, ai or not it still looks like the “ai” is visualized. I’m almost 100% sure it’s indicator based.

rad14733

VIP
Sales pitch, ai or not it still looks like the “ai” is visualized. I’m almost 100% sure it’s indicator based.

Perhaps, but they are only selling "services"... Do you want to pay to try to figure those "services" out...??? They can't be all that great to command some much money per module per month... But, then again, there's a sucker born every minute... Some people think the more you pay that the more you get, but reality doesn't play out that way...