50% candle time frame

airgb

I have a TOS indicator (I made) I would like someone to take a look at that paints a horizonal line next to the prior time frame candle which gives the 50% mark of that candle. This indicator only gives what ever time period the current chart is in (if time is changed the line will update to what ever time frame is selected). What I wish is that this indicator allowed for time frames to be locked in so if I am on a 30m chart and I change it to a 15m chart it still shows the 30m line plus the new 15m line). I have uploaded two images which highlight what I am looking for. The TOS image shows what my indicator shows and the Tradingview image shows their indicators which I have set up to give the results I am seeking on TOS. On the TV setup I have three of the same indicators loaded but set to the different timeframes I desire. That's exactly what I wish for with TOS. The script for my indicator is also posted below. Thank you for any help.
EqCeKft.png

XzddJY1.png

Here's the code:
addlabel(1,round(low[1]),color.red);
addlabel(1,round(hl2[1]),color.white);
addlabel(1,round(high[1]),color.light_green);
plot line = if !isnan(close) and isnan(close[-2000]) then HL2[1] else double.nan;
line.setpaintingstrategy(paintingstrategy.horizontal);
line.setlineweight(2);
line.setdefaultcolor(color.red);

Alert(close crosses line, "HL2 Cross", alert.bar, sound.ding);

Solution
I have a TOS indicator (I made) I would like someone to take a look at that paints a horizonal line next to the prior time frame candle which gives the 50% mark of that candle. This indicator only gives what ever time period the current chart is in (if time is changed the line will update to what ever time frame is selected). What I wish is that this indicator allowed for time frames to be locked in so if I am on a 30m chart and I change it to a 15m chart it still shows the 30m line plus the new 15m line). I have uploaded two images which highlight what I am looking for. The TOS image shows what my indicator shows and the Tradingview image shows their indicators which I have set up to give the results I am seeking on TOS. On...
I have a TOS indicator (I made) I would like someone to take a look at that paints a horizonal line next to the prior time frame candle which gives the 50% mark of that candle. This indicator only gives what ever time period the current chart is in (if time is changed the line will update to what ever time frame is selected). What I wish is that this indicator allowed for time frames to be locked in so if I am on a 30m chart and I change it to a 15m chart it still shows the 30m line plus the new 15m line). I have uploaded two images which highlight what I am looking for. The TOS image shows what my indicator shows and the Tradingview image shows their indicators which I have set up to give the results I am seeking on TOS. On the TV setup I have three of the same indicators loaded but set to the different timeframes I desire. That's exactly what I wish for with TOS. The script for my indicator is also posted below. Thank you for any help.
EqCeKft.png

XzddJY1.png

Here's the code:
addlabel(1,round(low[1]),color.red);
addlabel(1,round(hl2[1]),color.white);
addlabel(1,round(high[1]),color.light_green);
plot line = if !isnan(close) and isnan(close[-2000]) then HL2[1] else double.nan;
line.setpaintingstrategy(paintingstrategy.horizontal);
line.setlineweight(2);
line.setdefaultcolor(color.red);

Alert(close crosses line, "HL2 Cross", alert.bar, sound.ding);

This has 3 line plots.

The default Line uses the Chart Timeframe's aggregation period as it's basis.
Line1 is user defined aggregation period at input agg1
Line2 is user defined aggregation period at input agg2

The last lines for each are extended to the right edge of the chart

Screenshot-2022-12-19-080044.png
Ruby:
AddLabel(1, Round(low[1]), Color.RED);
AddLabel(1, Round(hl2[1]), Color.WHITE);
AddLabel(1, Round(high[1]), Color.LIGHT_GREEN);

#Chart Timeframe
def ln0   = if IsNaN(close) then ln0[1]
            else if !IsNaN(close) and IsNaN(close[-2000])
            then HL2[1]
            else Double.NaN;
plot line = ln0;
line.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
line.SetLineWeight(2);
line.SetDefaultColor(Color.YELLOW);

Alert(close crosses line, "HL2 Cross", Alert.BAR, Sound.Ding);

#Aggregation Input #1
input agg1 = AggregationPeriod.THIRTY_MIN;
def  ln1   = if IsNaN(close) then ln1[1]
             then hl2(period = agg1)[1]
             else Double.NaN;
plot line1 = ln1;
line1.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
line1.SetLineWeight(2);
line1.SetDefaultColor(Color.CYAN);

Alert(close crosses line1, "HL2 Cross", Alert.BAR, Sound.Ding);

#Aggregation Input #2
input agg2 = AggregationPeriod.HOUR;
def  ln2   = if IsNaN(close) then ln2[1]
             then hl2(period = agg2)[1]
             else Double.NaN;
plot line2 = ln2;
line2.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
line2.SetLineWeight(2);
line2.SetDefaultColor(Color.RED);

Alert(close crosses line2, "HL2 Cross", Alert.BAR, Sound.Ding);

Solution
Outstanding SleepyZ. This is exactly want I wanted but I just could not get it to work with the Condition Wizard. I really appreciate you taking your time to write this for me. You may have noticed that the Tradingview copy also paints the line off the current candle all the way to the right. Is there any option to stop this and have it print the shorter line like the candle before?

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.