WKHS exploded after Trump Tweet

Likos

2019 Donor
Why... in the world did this not even come up on any scanner? Not to mention even TOS for God's sake.

Last edited:

Likos

2019 Donor
Actually after some further tinkering ... it finally came up appropriately. What would be ideal further tweaking or study to refine this
3y3Ox77.png

?

Last edited:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
@Likos Are you just looking for highest and lowest % change throughout the day? Keep in mind that if you save your scanner as a watchlist, data is delayed by 3-15 mins.

Last edited:

Likos

2019 Donor
@BenTen I've used the Money Flow Index to narrow down my search. To answer your question I am trying to

• 1. Narrow down a trend to enter in that's more likely to grow/breakout through the day
  • 2. Price strength continuation
  • 3. Focus more or less daytrade scan
  • 4. Reasonable if anything
  • 5. Modification scan search so that when the choices are narrowed down it's not too late or too little catching the trend.

While I may add them to the left on my watchlist, but primarily I am focusing on one stock & only that stock looking & observing that stock; this avoids being distracted if other stocks 'I could have' choices be eliminated. Not every pick is going to be perfect. Theoretically, I could flip the 'above' to bellow to search for low floater breakout, trending, super-trending etc.

Here's what I have so far prior to the setup, what could I modify, or edit to refine it?

F9Bd9YZ.png

m9j5e72.png

Last edited:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
@Likos From your original question regarding WKHS and Trump, that seems more like a news thing which you could get a subscription with Benzinga Pro or something like that. I heard they always keep traders in the loop. I'm not too familiar with the whole penny stocks thing.

For me, I keep a close watch on 4-5 stocks every single day and it has always been the same name since I started trading. Names like AAPL, FB, AMZN, SPY, etc.

In addition to what you already have, maybe crossover scanner, ORB breakout scanner, etc. Indicators that may suggest a stock is breaking out or breaking down.

Last edited:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
@Likos You would need to hit the Scan button manually. Not possible to adjust the auto refresh interval at the moment.

Last edited: