Where do I locate ETB, HTB, NTB on TOS?

L

Learnbot

VIP
Hi guys,
Quick question, if it’s not too much of a bother can someone please post a screenshot of where ETB NTB HTB are located on the chart? I for love of god can’t seem to be able to find it smh. Lol

thank you

K

Kawa

Hello Learnbot,
On the thinkorswim platform the ETB, NTB, HTB will be located on the top of the chart. I have attached a screenshot. It is between the percentage change and net position. I hope this helps!!

L

Learnbot

VIP
@BenTen sorry Ben i should have explained better, i was basically looking for what Kawa referred to. Thank you though for prompt reply.

@Kawa That is exactly what I am looking for however, my chart doesn't show that info, am I missing something in setting to turn on that feature?
Here is what mine looks like:

Thank you both

K

Kawa

This is what you have to do on your right it should give you a list of options ex: Trade, Time and Sale, Active Trader etc... Click on the Active trader option and it will prompt you will the ETB NTB HTB.

L

Learnbot

VIP
@Kawa, for some reason after turning on the Active trader I now can see the "Net Position" but still no ETB NTB HTB info, I must be missing something.

K

Kawa

I am currently using the paper money which displays the ETB,NTB,HTB for some reason it wont show it on the live account. I will make a ticket asking how I can make it appear on the live account.

L

Learnbot

VIP
@Kawa thanks buddy good find, I’ll send a ticket as well. Appreciate your help man. Thank you

K

Kawa

I have found out that it wont show on the weekends it will update on Monday.

L

Learnbot

VIP
@Kawa, thats what i thought too but i m still not seeing it on my live account with active trader on, oh well no big deal I was just curious. thanks @Kawa for putting ur time and efforts into finding this info

K

Kawa

@Learnbot, I am on my live account and I can see the ETB, NTB, HTB label. What are you trading? Stocks? Futures?

L

Learnbot

VIP
@Kawa, i m trading stocks. i must have some option turned off somewhere i have a feeling... lol