Where do I locate ETB, HTB, NTB on TOS?

Learnbot

Hi guys,
Quick question, if it’s not too much of a bother can someone please post a screenshot of where ETB NTB HTB are located on the chart? I for love of god can’t seem to be able to find it smh. Lol

thank you

Kawa

Hello Learnbot,
On the thinkorswim platform the ETB, NTB, HTB will be located on the top of the chart. I have attached a screenshot. It is between the percentage change and net position. I hope this helps!!

qMlVFHh.jpg

Learnbot

@BenTen sorry Ben i should have explained better, i was basically looking for what Kawa referred to. Thank you though for prompt reply.

@Kawa That is exactly what I am looking for however, my chart doesn't show that info, am I missing something in setting to turn on that feature?
Here is what mine looks like:
36UTUj.png

Thank you both

Kawa

This is what you have to do on your right it should give you a list of options ex: Trade, Time and Sale, Active Trader etc... Click on the Active trader option and it will prompt you will the ETB NTB HTB.

7Ndx83w.jpg

Kawa

I am currently using the paper money which displays the ETB,NTB,HTB for some reason it wont show it on the live account. I will make a ticket asking how I can make it appear on the live account.

Learnbot

@Kawa, thats what i thought too but i m still not seeing it on my live account with active trader on, oh well no big deal I was just curious. thanks @Kawa for putting ur time and efforts into finding this info