What are some of the best trend studies?

YungTraderFromMontana

Right now I'm on a mission to make a paintbar study as accurate as possible using a confluence of trend studies . What are some that I should look at?
As of now I'm using a combo of three studies out of eight that @diazlaz was able to implement into a paintbar combination study.
I will post the studys below showing the ones that I think to this point think worked best together, as well as all of the rest within the script so you know what studies I have already tried (not all are trend studies).
https://tos.mx/9pfRaSy
Thanks

edit: if you view the study the candles are slightly zoomed out because of the trending bar that needs to fit, you can fix this by shortening the time interval to less then the 20 default.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Just another idea that works for me is to combine the ma 2 lines or whatever combination to show the 8,15,49 into an awesome indicator well I also added to the window a rsi Laguerre. My success rate has been higher. for whatever reason separating the moving average works for me although I do leave the 100/200 on my chart. Just another trend idea.

https://tos.mx/D0GUg8J

Last edited:
Right now I'm on a mission to make a paintbar study as accurate as possible using a confluence of trend studies . What are some that I should look at?
As of now I'm using a combo of three studies out of eight that @diazlaz was able to implement into a paintbar combination study.
I will post the studys below showing the ones that I think to this point think worked best together, as well as all of the rest within the script so you know what studies I have already tried (not all are trend studies).
https://tos.mx/9pfRaSy
Thanks

edit: if you view the study the candles are slightly zoomed out because of the trending bar that needs to fit, you can fix this by shortening the time interval to less then the 20 default.
The best trend study is when a MA you feel comfortable with, I use 34expMA, find a scan you can build, search for trending stocks, and look through set ups....with price and that MA on chart.....is it your set up?