Volume Profile on smaller timeframe?

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
Can someone point to a code that can be adjusted to smaller time frames like 120 and 240 minutes?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
What's wrong with using the default Volume Profile indicator?

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
The scaling for the smaller periods is bad

JADragon3

JADragon3

Can someone point to a code that can be adjusted to smaller time frames like 120 and 240 minutes?
If you open up the study and go down to "Time Per Profile" , Switch to hours or minutes. Then go down to "Multiplier" and add the hours or minutes you want. For example , "Time per profile" = Minute , "Multiplier" = 120 or 240

Switch "price per row height mode" = TICKSIZE

Is that what you mean ?

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
If you open up the study and go down to "Time Per Profile" , Switch to hours or minutes. Then go down to "Multiplier" and add the hours or minutes you want. For example , "Time per profile" = Minute , "Multiplier" = 120 or 240

Is that what you mean ?
let me check thanks for the reply

T

Trading51

2019 Donor

Is that what you mean?
@JADragon3 That worked, but it only plots one 240 minute profile is there a way to see the last 10? it has an input for profiles but it doesn't work let me know if you can thanks

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
@JADragon3 i need some help with adding a few labels to a chart could you help out? thanks