Volatility HV/IV Watchlist Column for ThinkorSwim

Darth Vader

Hello, I have been watching the Watchlist a lot, and I want a column that is the Historical Volatility vs Implied Volatility, and that says the volatility crossover that is going to be there, I think it is original and I did not find it anywhere, or if someone did I post here, I would like you to pass it to me
Thank you very much!!!

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
You can add additional watchlist columns by right-clicking on the tiny gear icon and then select Customize. Luckily, ThinkorSwim provides you with both the Historical Volatility and Implied Volatility. All you have to do is select and add them to your watchlist.

pf5Iqld.png

Darth Vader

Thanks, but my idea was to show a color for example green when the historical volatility is crossed against the implicit one, up, and the same in reverse in red, and when it does not find a cross in a red color, as if it were a cross from EMAS, as I saw it here.

Another idea, it may be that through volatility, it tells you if it is: low, medium, high. Using both historical and implied volatility. I think it's a good idea for a watchlist, and to build wallets I think it can serve us all.

Last edited by a moderator: