ToS Mobile friendly Indicators

H

hurricane5

2019 Donor
Can we start a list?

ORB for Mobile (Mobius) limited to the breakout and breakdown zones (no Risk Off lines, etc), but does work. https://tos.mx/1E8VbW

T

tomsk

VIP
@hurricane5 I don't really use mobile for trading so don't know for sure. However I did load up the link you posted and it works on my desktop PC just fine. There appears to be a new version of Mobius ORB for Mobile that was released about 3 months ago. I tested both versions on my PC and it works good.

H

hurricane5

2019 Donor
I've been testing TMO, RSI_Leguarre and ORB for Mobile on small size (1 or 2 contracts) on the hourly (entry and exit) and daily. RSI_Legauarre is primary (really liking it), TMO is confirmation and ORB is just further validation after the first 30 minutes. Currently holding JNJ 136C at +90%.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@hurricane5 I don't use the mobile app that often. If ever do, it's just to check on things when I'm on the road, but I don't make my decision charting on the mobile app. On the app, I have the Advanced Market Moves, TMO, and DMI Oscillator. Hope that helps. Congrats on the JNJ call :D

H

hurricane5

2019 Donor
@BenTen I hear you brother - Unfortunately, I have no choice right now, job is getting in the way (always in meetings and definitely can't put ToS on a company machine! LOL!)...I got spoiled when I was at home for those 7 months!

BTW, is AMM 2.0 dead?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@hurricane5 Nope, still working it. Added a couple new things. Will post some more updates on it soon :D

E

ezrollin

Are there any special functions that do work on mobile? I want the Trend Reversal indicator but it doesnt support bubbles, arrows, dots, text labels, etc... Is there any work around? I really would like labels

K

kelvin

VIP
@hurricane5 I don't use the mobile app that often. If ever do, it's just to check on things when I'm on the road, but I don't make my decision charting on the mobile app. On the app, I have the Advanced Market Moves, TMO, and DMI Oscillator. Hope that helps. Congrats on the JNJ call :D
Where can I find Advanced Market Moves?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@kelvin It’s not available yet. We’re still working on it ;)