Thrust: close vs prior close

JPD1

Evening,

I've developed a Target Condition that involves coding a new ThinkScript indicator. My target is to have a visual signal (green arrow) populate on my TOS screen when a set of OHLC conditions/calculations are met. Think "ADX Wilders" for very basic calculations.

I call the signal "thrust," and it compares the OHLC characteristics of a 15m bar to "yesterday's close."
The goal is that when the "thrust" of a 15m bar is greater than 33%, a green arrow (or some other very noticeable visual management signal) will populate the TOS price graph.

In excel, the calculation reads as follows:
((15m close - 15m open) / 15m open) / ((15m close - Yesterday's Close) / Yesterday's Close)) = Thrust
More or less, how much of the %gain is the current bar responsible for?

When this calculation yields >33%, poof, green arrow.

I've made some ground by borrowing code, but the output isn't producing a visual signal on appropriate bars.
Here's where I'm at thus far:

For reference, on 8/1/2022, TXMD should populate a green arrow under the very first 15m bar of the day.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
def RTHPriorClose = if GetTime() crosses above RegularTradingEnd(GetYYYYMMDD())
then close[1]
else RTHPriorClose[1];

def Thrust = (((close - open) / open) / ((close - RTHPriorClose) / RTHPriorClose);

input crossingType = {default above, below};
#input threshold = 20;
#input averageType = AverageType.WILDERS;
#input length = 1;

#ADX Wilders#
plot signal = (Thrust) >=.33;

signal.DefineColor("Above", GetColor(0));
signal.DefineColor("Below", GetColor(1));
signal.AssignValueColor(if crossingType == CrossingType.above then signal.color("Above") else signal.color("Below"));

signal.SetPaintingStrategy(if crossingType == CrossingType.above
then PaintingStrategy.BOOLEAN_ARROW_UP
else PaintingStrategy.BOOLEAN_ARROW_DOWN);

Solution
@Svanoy, input the code change but do not see the correct output on the graph.
Wondering if the RTHpriorclose code is correct for grabbing yesterday's close?
Played around with some code from other threads and corrected for the incorrect RTHPriorClose code and the arrows plotted as they should.
Here's what I'm running with now. Appreciate your help @Svanoy.

def RTHPriorClose = if GetDay() == GetLastDay() then RTHPriorClose[1] else close;

def Thrust = (((close - open) / open) / ((close - RTHPriorClose) / RTHPriorClose));

plot signal = Crosses(Thrust, .33, crossingType == CrossingType.above);

signal.DefineColor("Below"...

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

@Svanoy, input the code change but do not see the correct output on the graph.
Wondering if the RTHpriorclose code is correct for grabbing yesterday's close?
Played around with some code from other threads and corrected for the incorrect RTHPriorClose code and the arrows plotted as they should.
Here's what I'm running with now. Appreciate your help @Svanoy.

def RTHPriorClose = if GetDay() == GetLastDay() then RTHPriorClose[1] else close;

def Thrust = (((close - open) / open) / ((close - RTHPriorClose) / RTHPriorClose));

plot signal = Crosses(Thrust, .33, crossingType == CrossingType.above);

signal.AssignValueColor(if crossingType == CrossingType.above then signal.color("Above") else signal.color("Below"));

Solution
In the code, converted <RTHPriorClose[15]>, just only actually wondering what that will indicate, and also reversed the direction to plot the <below, above> to show direction change perhaps, and moved the thrust to .087 for a quicker arrow over the 15 periods?

Help.

Code:
#Guidance Indicator

def RTHPriorClose = if GetDay() == GetLastDay() then RTHPriorClose[15] else close;

#input crossingType = {default above, below};
input crossingType = {default below, above};

plot signal = Crosses(Thrust, .087, crossingType == CrossingType.above);

In the code, converted <RTHPriorClose[15]>, just only actually wondering what that will indicate, and also reversed the direction to plot the <below, above> to show direction change perhaps, and moved the thrust to .087 for a quicker arrow over the 15 periods?

Help.

Code:
#Guidance Indicator

def RTHPriorClose = if GetDay() == GetLastDay() then RTHPriorClose[15] else close;

#input crossingType = {default above, below};
input crossingType = {default below, above};

plot signal = Crosses(Thrust, .087, crossingType == CrossingType.above);

This arrow appears atop the plotted candle stick just as a top is met. reading just alone without a confirmation would result in a losing trade. Do you own diligence