The Quant007 on StreamLabs

T

Tek

I have been watching a trader and liking what I am seeing so far. Just passing on to other traders who might need some guidance. They only trade the 1st hour of the US open.

Stream-labs has a delay of about 20 seconds; use caution. I would just observe them for now.

https://streamlabs.com/thequant007

Last edited by a moderator:
Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
VIP
Hi what are the indicator he uses and does he have a website

T

Tek

I believe they use Ninja Trader ; so any indicators you see will be for that platform. They were sharing that indicator; but the link isn't valid now. You can ask them.

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
VIP
I believe they use Ninja Trader ; so any indicators you see will be for that platform. They were sharing that indicator; but the link isn't valid now. You can ask them.
I don't have ninja trader I would like to convert it to TOS platform If we can Any other information on them I would appreciate. Thanks

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
VIP
@BenTen do we have anything like this in here

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
VIP
I have been watching a trader and liking what I am seeing so far. Just passing on to other traders who might need some guidance. They only trade the 1st hour of the US open.

Stream-labs has a delay of about 20 seconds; use caution. I would just observe them for now.

https://streamlabs.com/thequant007

@Tek how do you get on his site for the indicator

T

Tek

They don't have a website or a real time trading room yet. What they told me was that they are working on getting them soon. As for the indicator, I am not sure if they are available to public. You can view and comment/ask on the chart set up video on their you tube channel. They always respond.

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
VIP
They don't have a website or a real time trading room yet. What they told me was that they are working on getting them soon. As for the indicator, I am not sure if they are available to public. You can view and comment/ask on the chart set up video on their you tube channel. They always respond.
Do you still have a copy of the indicator? what was it called? I like their style of trading and do you know what those moving averages are?

T

Tek

Billions, no I don't have that indicator. I just started following them about 2 weeks ago.