Status
Not open for further replies.
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
Our goal is to keep useThinkScript up and running without advertisements. If you enjoy the content on our forum, please consider making a donation. All proceeds will be used to pay for monthly expenses and any additional costs that may occur in the future.

You can click here to donate.

Read more about our revenue, expenses, and how we're using the money in our monthly transparency report.

Update: As of August 31st, 2019, new donors will no longer be added to VIP. There are no additional benefits other than what's already provided for free on the site.

Last edited:
J

john3

VIP
Warehouse
Donated, now just need to figure out my Discord issue :)

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@john3 Thank you so much for that. Not sure what to make of your Discord issue. My suggestion is that you install a VPN, make a fresh account on Discord, and then use this invite link to join. Be sure to do all of that steps while the VPN is running. Once you have successfully join the room then you can disable your VPN.

P.S: That link above is directed to our general chatroom. Once you're in, please let me know and I'll add you to our private channel 😀

Last edited:
S

San

VIP
@Benten, I have contribute my contribution :)

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@San Thank you very much. 💯

Last edited:
T

THEWRIGHTS2019

VIP
Donation sent. I'm still a novice so not much to donate right now.

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@THEWRIGHTS2019 Thank you! Means a lot to me. If you joined our Discord already, pls DM me and I'll add you to our ThinkorSwim channel.

Last edited:
L

laketrader

VIP
Donation sent as well. Great site!

Last edited:
J

john3

VIP
Warehouse
@BenTen I emailed support and here is what they said: "For reference, banning a user will restrict their IP from joining the server. With that in mind, it's possible that you may be sharing the IP of someone who has been banned, that is why we suggest that you reach out to the server admins once more and ask them to revoke all banned users (even if your Discord Tag isn't on the list)."

I have finally joined from my phone, but only when I turned off the wifi and was only on Verizon's LTE connection. Doesn't matter now, because now I can log in from my desktop.

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@john3 Unfortunately we can’t unbanned everyone from our ban log. But I’m glad you were able to make it inside. Just login from the new account without VPN and you should still be able to access our Discord group.

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Killmer Thank you. Saw the message you left as well 😁👍🏻

Last edited:
B

Bluephire1914

VIP
Just made my donation. Thank you for such a great resource!!

Last edited:
S

securedabag23

VIP
Warehouse
Hi all, just made a donation. Love the community here.

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
Thank you to you both 💯 @Bluephire1914

Last edited:
G

GeneHo

VIP
Hi all, just made a donation. Nice job.

Last edited:
N

Nick

VIP
Donation made!!! Hope to learn more!!!

Last edited:
T

theelderwand

VIP
Warehouse
Donation made!! Looking for the awesome stuff lying ahead!!

Last edited:
BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@GeneHo Appreciate the support 💯

Last edited:
J

J007RMC

VIP