Super Trend + 9 ema + VWAP

NoahJay3

NoahJay3

Hello,
I have been following for a few months and been using the SuperTrend indicator on ThinkOrSwim. I am really enjoying it. I am wondering if anyone could me create a script that would combine the SuperTrend indicator w the 9 ema and Vwap. I find it to be very effective when price crosses all 3 and would be great to have this in 1 indicator w dynamic color lines and arrows. I use it mostly on a 3 and 5 min chart. Thank you very much!

F

FOTM_8888

VIP
Hello,
I have been following for a few months and been using the SuperTrend indicator on ThinkOrSwim. I am really enjoying it. I am wondering if anyone could me create a script that would combine the SuperTrend indicator w the 9 ema and Vwap. I find it to be very effective when price crosses all 3 and would be great to have this in 1 indicator w dynamic color lines and arrows. I use it mostly on a 3 and 5 min chart. Thank you very much!
will be great!!! thanks

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
This quest is too general. How would you like to combine them? Any screenshot of the concept that you're referring to?

H

HighBredCloud

VIP
This quest is too general. How would you like to combine them? Any screenshot of the concept that you're referring to?
@BenTen What I think he means is paint the candles GREEN if SuperTrend is GREEN and 9 EMA crossed VWAP...and paint candles RED when SuperTrend is RED...9EMA is below VWAP...

I've actually been following this strategy...If ANYONE does decide to do this I would strongly suggest using the SuperTrend Yahoo by @RConner7 as it fires so much quicker than the Mobius version. Much better SuperTrend overall.