SPREAD TRADES 30.6.2019

Y

ykd2018x

VIP
hello Friends i will be posting here BULL PUT SPREADS AND BEAR CALL SPREADS IDEAS FOR SOME INCOME TRADES

the content is private and i have no right to share it public but its a try only to give back to community , i have been following it since a year ,

if you try it , please dont go oversize in your positions and watch the DISCLAIMER below to the post

FEW TRADING MIND-SET FOR THIS ERA
1. do average your trades and avoid the sayings that "never average your losses " that saying was for 20 years ago , we live in new world alrdy , markets are not trending now a days like before or else trust me we all can make money always , algo trading has taken places , just imagine for 10 years we havenot seen a crash , and we may not see it for few more years as no body knows when its going to happen , you dont average your trades for 10 years accepting losses in markets due to the fear of 6 months or 1 year lasting crash ?????? why dont use position sizing method to overcome from this problem , conclusion ?
DONT BE GREEDY AT FIRST PLACE AND BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSSE

2. before placing a TRADE into market , no matter its a option trade , stocks , futures , its good that you define your AVERAGE price means at what price with what system you will apply AVERAGE /SCALE your trade if it goes against you , DEFINE your stop loss if SCALING IS also not able to help you , DEFINE your profit target exit , DEFINE your exit when you are in profit but not yet achived target profit (means if you see some kind of move against you but not yet achived the target profit )

3. remember take a loss or profit you have to pay trade commissions , bid/ask spreads, taxes , electricity bills , internet fess , its alrdy makes you a situation where loosing money probablity in markets is higher then for making money , so my suggestion is trade in longer time frames as indicators and all works very well in bigger time frames , do involve professional suggestions in your trading

below are some spread ideas i will keep updateing them by this post or new post anybody like to discuss trading mind-set with me ,welcome

Trade Setup

Expected Price: 130.55

Sell to Open MSFT Jul 125/120 Put Spread

scale 1: Enter at 0.70, Exit at 0.20

scale 2: Enter at 1.00, Exit at 0.50

scale 3: Enter at 1.30, Exit at 0.80

Trade Setup

Expected Price: 272.40

Sell to Open SHOP Jul 250/245 Put Spread

Tier 1: Enter at 0.80, Exit at 0.30

Tier 2: Enter at 1.10, Exit at 0.60

Tier 3: Enter at 1.40, Exit at 0.90

Trade Setup

Expected Price: 165

Sell to Open V Jul 160/155 Put Spread

Tier 1: Enter at 0.70, Exit at 0.20

Tier 2: Enter at 1.00, Exit at 0.50

Tier 3: Enter at 1.30, Exit at 0.80

These are not investment advice. Just ideas.