RSI and MoneyFlowIndex dots instead of arrows?

Shinthus

2019 Donor
I know as a directional trader myself, I already have useful arrows from the plethora of great studies provided on these forums. To add any more would be too much. This is where I got the idea of having dots for the overbought/oversold regions of the RSI and MFI.

What I'm specifically asking for, is if colored dots can hover over/below the price action candlesticks while the price is in overbought/oversold territory. Check out the image below for a visual.

hNqZ1gZ.png

Does anyone know if this is possible?

markos

VIP
Also, Take a look at JQ's workbench which is #14 in the Universe of TS. He uses them all over his charts and therein will lie the way to do it.

horserider

VIP
@Shinthus Because that is what you asked for. 😖
Just kidding. Do not have the code available right now. Something like Plot ob = rsi > overbought Plot os = rsi < oversold and painting strat is dots.

markos

VIP
hi that indicator looks cool,is it a RSI with a Stochastic oscillators
are they plotted together?
@whats up please be more specific as to which indicator you are asking about. Also, if you are directing the question at someone specific, please remember the @ symbol and their name so they are notified, especially on an older thread like this. Thanks.

horserider

VIP
If I remember correctly it is DVI (gray line) and SMI (colored line) and the arrows are some kind of divergence between the two. The author can explain it I am sure.

whats up

VIP
q2xREgk.png

@Hguru do you happen to have the study in this lower panel available that you could post here? Greatly appreciate it!
@markos the indicator above is that a RSI and S
i am sorry still new to this
[/QUOTE
q2xREgk.png

@Hguru do you happen to have the study in this lower panel available that you could post here? Greatly appreciate it!
@markos
How did you get the blue dots to appear only when OB and OS happens?
@Shinthus
do you happen to have the study in this lower panel, it looks interesting,greatly Appreciate it Thanks