Request for a Fast Stochastic Divergence code

J

jr2146

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can please help me to create a code.

Here is what I am looking for:

I use a 1 minute chart to trade the /ES futures and the Fast Stochastic only showing the D% 3, and I look for divergence from price and the fast stoch. I look for price to make a low and the fast stoch to make a low and than a bounce and then price makes a lower low but the fast stoch makes a higher low... What I am looking for is a code that alerts me when this happens so I visually can see it... Its very similar to some of the Macd divergence codes out there of divergence... I just would like one for the fast stochastics... I also have what I call a "waterfall code" that paints the bar and sends an sound alert when we are making new lows on price and the current candle price breaks above the previous candles high by 1 tick. Below is my chart with the waterfall code so you can see it and pretty much just need a code now to draw lines of the divergence with conformation using the watrefall code... I hope that makes sense... Any help would be great... Thank you all..

Also below I will paste my trade rules of this trade setup for anyone who wants to learn to trade this trade setup....

Here is a chart with the waterfall code and the fast stoch. http://tos.mx/5LvnSw

Thank you again all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trading Plan For 1 Minute Lower Low Divergence Using Micro /MES Contract:

*** Use the Fast Stoch using the D% 3 and hide the K% 9 on chart using TOS
*** Just flip everything over for a higher high stoch Divergence (Rising Price’s)

1. Look for a low in price with an oversold low stoch
2. Watch for a bounce in price and the stoch (They should bounce together)
3. Than look for a new low in price and a higher low on the Stoch
4. Watch for the Waterfall Trade Setup
5. Also look for a Support / Resistance level to lean against and a Reversal Candle for the trigger candle (Hammer, Shooting Star, Engulfment Candle...ect)
6. Place a buy bid order when price breaks the waterfall (1 tick above the high of the previous candle) and look for 1 - 2 point target
7. Your stop goes 1 tick below the lowest candles low of waterfall (in theory, price should not break below the lower low of price and the higher low of the stoch)
8. If target is not hit and price pulls back add a 2nd order to add to position half back (50% trade setup) for a possible pull back trade setup
9. The stop of 2nd order goes 1 tick below lowest low candle (same stop as first trade)
10. The target is 1 - 2 points on the pull back entry
11. Always be patient for the trade setup and don’t force the trade, if you miss the trade wait for the next trade setup

Trading Plan For 1 Minute Lower Low Divergence Using The Big \ES Contract:

*** Use the Fast Stoch using the D% 3 and hide the K% 9 on chart using TOS
*** Just flip everything over for a higher high stoch Divergence (Rising Price’s)

1. Look for a low in price with an oversold low stoch
2. Watch for a bounce in price and the stoch (They should bounce together)
3. Than look for a new low in price and a higher low on the Stoch
4. Watch for the waterfall trade setup
5. When price breaks the waterfall wait for a pullback and put an order 2-3 ticks above the waterfall’s lowest candle and your target should be 2-3 ticks profit
6. The stop should go 1 tick below the waterfall’s lowest low candle (in theory, price should not break below the lower low of price and the higher low of the stoch)
7. Your total risk should only be 2-3 ticks
8. You can always do multiple contracts and scale out with only 2-3 ticks per contract of risk
9. Always be patient for trade setup and don’t force the trade, if you miss the trade wait for the next trade setup