Range bars don't always reflect the current price?

In tos, the current price on range bars doesn't always reflect the current price, if you're comparing it to a 2 min, 5 min candle, etc

is this just a function of how they work or does tos have a issue with them

Thanks

rad14733

VIP
They won't, nor with Renko Bars or Heikin Ashi candle/bars... They work on range or ticks, depending on how you have them set... I use Renko Bars and Heikin Ashi for that very reason... Price action can tend to give me angst... If you want exact price action you have to use candlesticks or bars... Range Bars only show the entire range that the price have moved over the life of the bar...

They won't, nor with Renko Bars or Heikin Ashi candle/bars... They work on range or ticks, depending on how you have them set... I use Renko Bars and Heikin Ashi for that very reason... Price action can tend to give me angst... If you want exact price action you have to use candlesticks or bars... Range Bars only show the entire range that the price have moved over the life of the bar...

Thanks, I suspected that to be the case. I've recently started using them and do like them, I just wasn't sure about the discrepancy