Quarters Theory Indicator for Forex Pairs

mrmac

Hi, excuse my ignorance but I have a question for the Forex guru's.
Is anyone aware of a quarters theory indicator please?
Alternatively, is there a shortcut route to adding price lines to a chart at equal intervals?
I usually draw them manually but switching between loads of FX pairs, I spend a huge amount of time drawing the lines.

Thank you

BuildingWealth

Hey. mrmac. I stumbled across your post looking for a quarter-point indicator.

I haven't found a quarters theory indicator for thinkorswim. However, I would like to share a really nice alternative. (In my opinion) This may work for you. Just depends on your specific strategy and what you're using quarter points for.

If you are using quarter points to find entries and pullback this may work for you. However, f you just want a visual reference for quarter points and round numbers this won't help with that.

To set it up you need 6 standard deviation channels.

Check the two videos I'm attaching below. They will explain it better and show you how to set it up.

mrmac

Hey. mrmac. I stumbled across your post looking for a quarter-point indicator.

I haven't found a quarters theory indicator for thinkorswim. However, I would like to share a really nice alternative. (In my opinion) This may work for you. Just depends on your specific strategy and what you're using quarter points for.

If you are using quarter points to find entries and pullback this may work for you. However, f you just want a visual reference for quarter points and round numbers this won't help with that.

To set it up you need 6 standard deviation channels.

Check the two videos I'm attaching below. They will explain it better and show you how to set it up.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, this is really helpful, I'll definitely check this out. Most appreciated.