Options pricing problem on tos

C

codydog

Todays AMZN weeklys are off about $3-4 between theo and actual bid, tos says they know about the problem and are working on it but not ETA on fixing it.

I'm wondering if it would be helpful if folks saw tos issues like this, to have a thread, where a quick post alerts others as tos tends not to alert us when a problem occurs.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
Sorry to hear about your problem. Hopefully ThinkorSwim will be able to resolve it asap. And I like that idea of yours. If anyone sees an error in the platform, please report it to us so we can send out a PSA.

C

codydog

Looks like theo prices are off again this AM...esp amzn and googl

korygill

korygill

VIP
Warehouse
What prices are off exactly? How would one know?

C

codydog

I compare theoretical to actual, and there about a $2 difference. Told tos support, they agreed and sent it to developers. Happened earlier this week as well.

You can also put up a chart eg, now the amzn 1702.50 put weekly, tos shows a theo of 8.80 while bid is 10.50

T

toncuz

TDA / TOS is laying people off like crazy. They went commission free so Schwab couldn't completely bury them. Prices haven't been properly maintained the last five months and especially during summer vacations. I remember seeing the indicators sit there for DAYS without change until I complained about it.

Last edited:
C

codydog

I agree, if you see something, complain so they fix it.