NOPE Indicator

rad14733

VIP
@codydog Is this post just for general information or what...??? Are you familiar with it, wondering if someone has similar code, or . . . . ???

codydog

If you have some time, reading her white paper helps to understand it. She seems to use tos for trading and an options data service for calculation. I've started using it but have limited experience

rad14733

VIP
Nope...!!! Did a bit of reading just to see what it was about an it's nowhere near my trading style... I scalp options and I don't need to do a lot of research... I've already researched and selected the Stocks and ETF's that are in my Watchlist... In fact I just added a few and also removed a few I hadn't traded in a while just last night... Perhaps other members may find NOPE interesting, however...

rooster

Nope...!!! Did a bit of reading just to see what it was about an it's nowhere near my trading style... I scalp options and I don't need to do a lot of research... I've already researched and selected the Stocks and ETF's that are in my Watchlist... In fact I just added a few and also removed a few I hadn't traded in a while just last night... Perhaps other members may find NOPE interesting, however...

Scalping options is literally what NOPE is for...