Multiple Exits Advanced Order

spencer13579

I got another newbie question for you. Does anyone know how to set up a First Triggers OCO order with multiple exits. Like buying 100 shares at $5, and having a limit order to sell 25 shares at $5.25, 25 more at $5.50, 25 at $5.75, and the last 25 at $6. Just for risk mitigation purposes, because right now I would have to wait for it to hit $5.25, and then create another order, and so on. I know it has to be possible, I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any input!

rad14733

VIP
You wouldn't necessarily use a One Cancels Others for those staggered exits... They could be done as individual orders... A First Triggers Sequence OR First Triggers All would be better options... Study up on the numerous order types and call TDA if you have questions before putting your money on the line...

spencer13579

You wouldn't necessarily use a One Cancels Others for those staggered exits... They could be done as individual orders... A First Triggers Sequence OR First Triggers All would be better options... Study up on the numerous order types and call TDA if you have questions before putting your money on the line...
Copy, thank you!