Move Volume Profile to the left of chart?

yman

is there any way to flip Volume profile coming from right to left like some of the other platforms?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

yman

That makes it from left to right
But i was look for it to go from right to left to i can see the charts
Looking to get it from right to left facing the charts
Thanks

dDwwn4z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian_Tai

On this same subject, I have been trying to figure out how code the volume profile to start at a specific bar. I looked at Anchored VWap type code to see if I could anchor the profile, but I can't. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

Ian_Tai

That particular volume profile is not a TOS indicator to my knowledge. It is supposed to show buy/sell volume at each price point. I have never seen that for TOS. The TOS built-in Volume Profile is in studies. Just type profile and profile and several profiles will pop up.

AlexS

Hi there

I new to this platform, cheers to all. I was wondering if someone could help or knows of a similar indicator.
I found this Volume at Price indicator FreeStockcharts.com website and looks very similar to the Volume Profile on TOS.
Can the VolProf indicator on TOS be modified or adjusted to show the overall Call/Put volume flow or sentiment as the one depicted below on the left hand side?

Otherwise any suggestions as to something similar?

AlexS

That particular volume profile is not a TOS indicator to my knowledge. It is supposed to show buy/sell volume at each price point. I have never seen that for TOS. The TOS built-in Volume Profile is in studies. Just type profile and profile and several profiles will pop up.
I found this one on Freestockcharts platform, its from TC2000 I believe.

AlexS

yes its from another platform and have Vol Profile, but would like to get something like this either coded or modify the VolProfile to get something similar