input src = close;

def Mi = sum(if(src > src[1], +1, if(src < src[1], -1, 0)), length);

plot line = Mi;
line.AssignValueColor(if line >= 0 then color.green else color.red);

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
I like the indicator for its simplicity I ran it today but it seems a little late vs my full stochastic and macd

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@J007RMC Interesting. Thanks for letting us know.

D

diazlaz

2019 Donor
VIP
Nice - good fit at lower time frames:

MSFT - 1 Minute

SPY - 1 Minute

Don't underestimate it - it looks simple, but could be useful. Play around with it and mix it up with other indicators. Report back any good pairings ;)

D

diazlaz

2019 Donor
VIP
for short time frame try a 9 of length instead of 10, it makes a difference in the P&L.

Last edited:
D

diazlaz

2019 Donor
VIP
I like the indicator for its simplicity I ran it today but it seems a little late vs my full stochastic and macd
a length of 9 in shorter time frame seems to work (really) well. what stochastic, macd are you using and what time frame do you trade?

allpozitiv

allpozitiv

2019 Donor
VIP
diazlaz can you share indicator you use on chart (upper)?

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
a length of 9 in shorter time frame seems to work (really) well. what stochastic, macd are you using and what time frame do you trade?
The standard TOS full and MACD. I stand corrected its very accurate I have it on the 8 now on a 3 and 5min charts now. Ill watch it Mon on the 5min as a stand alone indicator. Off the low or high its great and right on. I'm excited to take her for a spin lol. Thanks guys it catches the highs and low well on the 15min too, I was using a 8/49 ema on the 5 min but recently switched over to 10/20/30 ema,s. my chart is the cci/atr with the atr. and with the Misael looks like a perfect match along with for my laptop.

Several days later, I'm sold on this one and keep it as standard to my charts now:)

Last edited:
3AMBH

3AMBH

2019 Donor
VIP
Thanks for the input and Charts, @diazlaz.

Please tell me how you get the signal arrows and matching candle colors.

Thanks

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@diazlaz @J007RMC I tried 8 and 9 as the length and definitely can say that it's much better than the default setting. Thank you all for looking into it and experimenting.