Manage multiple accounts on ThinkorSwim?

SugarTrader

VIP
How many ThinkorSwim accounts can you have? Is it possible to open multiple accounts? I have requested today a separate cash account to complete my existing margin account. Does it mean that practically, I would be able to switch on TOS platform from one to another quickly and seamlessly?

How is it actually managed by TDA on the web portal? is it considered as 1 customer and I can switch between the 2 accounts or TDA considers as 2 distinctive clients ? i.e. in which case, I would need to log in and out every time.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
I only have one account with ToS, so I'm not sure of the actual process of switching between accounts is like, but I imagine it would be easy to do so.

D

Deleted2090

You have to give your accounts permission over each other. You can seamlessly switch between accounts on the ToS app / on web
To link accounts, go to Client Services > My Profile > Link Accounts

xxSKEEeSKEExx

Is it possible to code a plugin that sends your Net Liq, Number of Trades, and Name to a secure website or app to display it in a dashboard updating real-time? I need it for a class I want to teach.

Scenario:
5 students will log in to their paper trade account. They with my guidance, I want to see who will be able to generate a better net liquid to as site. It's like a leaderboard.

Is this possible to build? Maybe C# or TOS Script?